TNF: Cardinals vs. Rams videos - LET'S GO!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those were just what I needed @Corbin . (y) Thanks.:)
Your welcome! I'm soooo pumped! How long has it been since we been relevant in December? No matter it's a long shot at least we can be a NFC West spoiler. I want to come into Seattle last game and play for the last wild card spot or at least knock their asses out of it!

Alan

Legend
Corbin liking the spoiler role:
I want to come into Seattle last game and play for the last wild card spot or at least knock their asses out of it!
I'm right there with you on the Shehag game. I just want to beat them in their house. What would that say about the Rams that we swept the Hags? :banana: :shooting:

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm right there with you on the Shehag game. I just want to beat them in their house. What would that say about the Rams that we swept the Hags? :banana: :shooting:
It won't be said because the Media would be butthurt we knocked their little darlings out the playoffs and punched them in the mouth at home!

RamzFanz

Damnit
OMG... 4 passing TDs against the Rams in 7 weeks?!? HOLY!

Then FF NFL has ZERO FF Arizona players to start! Awesome!