TJ Super MC!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Simba

Rookie
With the most important plays of the game he deserves lights on himself.
1 FG blocked, 1 Punt return blocked and the final-hit on Evans.
Are we watching growing up a next Rams HoF?

Let's Go Tj You are our Super Mc!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I would stop short on that HOF talk but he was a force yesterday ,fact is our db's all impressed me with their toughness Jenkins made some great hits.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
TJ McD is playing like a vet, and a damn good one at that.
If he keeps this up, he might be a pro bowl candidate.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
TJ McD is playing like a vet, and a damn good one at that.
If he keeps this up, he might be a pro bowl candidate.

That'll take a while there are some damned good ones he has to beat out,but he plyed like an ALL PRO yesterday.

Aaron Donald had another of "those plays "

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
McDonald can lay the wood... he's a tough sumbitch... and those blocks were very crucial in the game. Saved the W for us. JJ has had a great couple games to start the year. I think he picks off Romo next week.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
The 'Mc Safeties' are looking pretty good. I was concerned about the spot opposite of TJ, but it's been a good pair back there Patterson's run notwithstanding.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
TJ McDonald...HOF...ALL PRO? Already? I love the guys game, but pump the breaks on such talk...Lets see what he does week 3.....Oh, he can do more....

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The 'Mc Safeties' are looking pretty good. I was concerned about the spot opposite of TJ, but it's been a good pair back there Patterson's run notwithstanding.
INT notwithstanding, I am not impresses with McLeod...

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
That hit was epic. pound-sign-football, bitches.

jjab360

Legend
That'll take a while there are some damned good ones he has to beat out,but he plyed like an ALL PRO yesterday.

Aaron Donald had another of "those plays "
I'm pretty sure that sack yesterday was made by Donald, not sure why the media is sharing it between E.J. Gaines and Eugene Sims.

And call me crazy but Donald is already the second best player on this defense, imo, McDonald might be third.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Who would have thought that S and WR are two of the most solid-looking units on the team at this point?