TJ McDonald?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
If anyone is missing him on the Rams remember he had an 8 Game Suspension this season. I haven't heard anything. Anyone know if he still has to serve, it has been reduced etc... He was signed with the Dolphins last I heard. Only news I can find was back in March.

Ramon Ram

Starter
He is serving his suspension and the Dolphins just extended him 3 years before he plays first game

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The article I read said he was playing FS and that he was 'playing fast'....I had to laugh, and won't believe it until I see it. I see a gawky man in coverage...tough as nails, and intangibles are good.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm going to miss seeing him in horns.

He's got the talent to really be something in this league but I'm not going to miss his friendly fire incidents on Rams defenders. Phins can have him.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
He's got the talent to really be something in this league but I'm not going to miss his friendly fire incidents on Rams defenders. Phins can have him.

Agree fully here but in his 4 yrs as a Ram he had two seasons on the injured reserve ......Not the most reliable to remain of the field or in pass defense.TJ McDonald may have been part of the reason Gregg Williams had his outside corners giving 10 yard or more cushions worried about the lack of pass defensive help from this safety

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/tj-mcdonald-player-injuries

The article I read said he was playing FS and that he was 'playing fast'....I had to laugh, and won't believe it until I see it. I see a gawky man in coverage...tough as nails, and intangibles are good.
Me too...:rolllaugh:TJ did run fast when he had a shot @ a fellow Ram helmet:huh:. I would bet bet the Ram defenders who have played with TJ will not have as many bruises & concussions..

In truth TJ is fast enough but his best speed is in moving forward...if he has to move side to side or back he is beaten.

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Keep an eye on those Dolphins...they'll make a lil noise. Adam Gase is an exciting young coach.

TJ.....can play