Titus Young trying like hell to get cut.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
5b9bd0e622e6448199b08f6.png

By Gregg Rosenthal
Around The League Editor
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000130762/article/titus-young-to-detroit-lions-im-tired-of-threats" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... of-threats</a>

Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young continues to try to get fired. Young threatened to quit earlier this week if he didn't get the football more, which caused Young's coach Jim Schwartz to say that the complaining wasn't such a good idea.

Yet Young was back at the keyboard again Friday.

"Oh I'm not done, if y'all going to cut me let me go. I'm tired of the threats," Young wrote on Twitter.

Young really needs an agent to tell him to stop. Even if Young truly wants out, this isn't the way to make it happen. It won't help him find a job elsewhere because clearly Young's maturity issues will follow him around the NFL.

"Guys are responsible for what they post, what they say," Schwartz said Wednesday. "You wear your uniform 24 hours a day now, everybody's aware of that. We obviously still got some ground to cover there."

This might be the first public use of Twitter by a player going rogue in an intentional effort to get cut. Even when Young doesn't make any sense.

"Never needed the money Give me a dollar and a ball bet I come back #HallofFame," Young wrote.

Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.

iced

What a moron. Does he not realize coaches around the league see this too?

i doubt bellicheck would even pick him up , who's known to handle trouble cases

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Young is an idiot and is going to get himself blacklisted. Just such a stupid kid.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm with you guys.

Wow.

Talk about dumb.

Yeah, keep chatting it up Titus. Teams will just start lining up to sign you!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
CGI_Ram said:
I'm with you guys.

Wow.

Talk about dumb.

Doesn't he have an agent? You know someone who is supposed to be looking out for his best interest. Someone to tell him to shut the hell up. This guy is just killing himself and the chances that anyone will be willing to take a chance on this guy.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This guy's a delusional child. I've never heard of a player in any sport that's tried to pull that sort of stunt.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
brokeu91 said:
CGI_Ram said:
I'm with you guys.

Wow.

Talk about dumb.

Doesn't he have an agent? You know someone who is supposed to be looking out for his best interest. Someone to tell him to shut the hell up. This guy is just killing himself and the chances that anyone will be willing to take a chance on this guy.

I'm thinking even his agent isn't associating himself with Titus right now! :lmao:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
Is he even that good? You'd think he was an allstar with words like that.

990 yards in 2 seasons.

I'd say he is in full bitchassness mode right now.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
CGI_Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:

990 yards in 2 seasons.

I'd say he is in full bitchassness mode right now.
I wonder how he's going to feel when he gets cut and can't get a job? What a waste of talent.

…..

Legend
I think Titus has elite talent, unrelaized potential, rare ability.

even so, wouldnt touch him....

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Titus is a sign of the times. He will probably end up getting rewarded for it later on. It wouldn't surprise me at all. If I were the Lions, I'd cut his ass to find out. :sly:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So... Titus wants the ball more. Must be because he is waaaaaay better than that other stiff on the team. Yep, they need to just trade THAT dude to the Rams and make Titus their go to.

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamFan503 said:
So... Titus wants the ball more. Must be because he is waaaaaay better than that other stiff on the team. Yep, they need to just trade THAT dude to the Rams and make Titus their go to.

What was that scrubs name again? Cellen? Celvin? Johansen or something? I think him for Craig Dahl sounds fair.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
RamFan503 said:

What was that scrubs name again? Cellen? Celvin? Johansen or something? I think him for Craig Dahl sounds fair.

Yeah - maybe if they throw in a 2nd round pick.

nittany ram

Rookie
bluecoconuts said:
RamFan503 said:

They call him Megatron but everyone knows they stole the idea for that name from our own Legatron.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
This guy sounds like he is trying out for the CFL. CFL would not put up with him at all either.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
nittany ram said:
bluecoconuts said:
RamFan503 said:

They call him Megatron but everyone knows they stole the idea for that name from our own Legatron.
:lmao: :lmao:

Psycho_X

Legend
bluecoconuts said:

I wouldn't spend big money on him even if he didn't have attitude problems. He has shown ability and is very fast. But he also has played on the same field with Calvin Johnson taking the coverage with him. He had a strong rookie campaign for a WR (I think 600ish yards and 5 or 6 TDs) but nothing that indicates he should be whining for more money or about anything at this stage. But how would he do on a team like ours per say where there is no star WR? The kid just doesn't want to put his time in while playing second fiddle to Calvin Johnson I'd say.