Titus Young getting cut already?!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Didn't even think he'd be on the team in September. Oh well.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Welp....You wont see me complain. No diva headcase locker-room killers please

So Titus Young -
SiN92.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
biggame1190 said:
Welp....You wont see me complain. No diva headcase locker-room killers please

So Titus Young -
SiN92.gif

Co-sign.

I was hoping he might have learned something, but no.

I have no patience for dudes who are able, but choose to fail.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
4 or 5 days with the guy and it was enough to turn them off. Seriously, as much as I was excited about what he could bring to the table, he really must have been a dick for them to NOT want to improve the roster. Must have had a really bad personality, or was overly brash, or somethin'. But CLEARLY he didn't have the right personality to match up with who we already have.

[nfl]0ap2000000139651[/nfl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/st-louis-rams/0ap2000000139651/Fisher-on-Young-Not-the-best-option-for-us?campaign=Twitter_videos_fisher" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/st-louis-rams ... eos_fisher</a>

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
4 or 5 days with the guy and it was enough to turn them off. Seriously, as much as I was excited about what he could bring to the table, he really must have been a dick for them to NOT want to improve the roster. Must have had a really bad personality, or was overly brash, or somethin'. But CLEARLY he didn't have the right personality to match up with who we already have.

[nfl]0ap2000000139651[/nfl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/st-louis-rams/0ap2000000139651/Fisher-on-Young-Not-the-best-option-for-us?campaign=Twitter_videos_fisher" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/st-louis-rams ... eos_fisher</a>

Yeah - I get the feeling he wasn't just brash. I think Fish could have seen a way around that. I'm thinking the kid was just a head case that Fish thought there was little chance in dealing with. You know that guy you get to talking to and you realize - this guy is just one bad doughnut away from going postal... that way certain people carry themselves that tells you they not only could snap but WILL snap if their espresso is too coffee-ish. I get the feeling this guy is one that looks for the opportunity to be a dirt bag and Fish saw exactly that.

Regardless, it was virtually a no loss move to bring him in and then jettison him like space debris. Gotta love this staff. Take a chance - just don't be stupid about it and insist you were right when you figure out it wasn't gonna work.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Shortest tenure in RAMS history.

Titus: " I would like to thank Coach Fisher and the RAMS organization for this opportunity to get a fresh start and the chance to play for an up and coming team. Wait... what, I've been released?? @#!@$%^!" :lmao:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2 years from now, when his bald tires blow out in his run down car, somewhere on the south side of Loserville, he will puke out his door thinking about what he threw away.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamsSince1969 said:
2 years from now, when his bald tires blow out in his run down car, somewhere on the south side of Loserville, he will puke out his door thinking about what he threw away.

:lol:

And seriously; what the hell does he do next? Get a job doing what?

What a moron.

Ram_of_Old

The Rams were willing to give this kid a chance and he blew it. I suggest he practise say, "Would you like fries with that?" or oerhaps he should begin buying warm clothing for his stint in Canada. :neh:

TomSlick

UDFA
nighttrain said:
TomSlick said:
Dang...Yesterday I spent 50 bucks for a Titus Young Rams Jersey on Amazon.

you ahhhh, might want to see somebody, ya know for a little help :cheese:
train

lol, ya mean I was a tad too optimistic?

nighttrain

Legend
Oh Canada! i love thee so...CFL bound to resurect his career..But who knows, at vet minimum some other club might take a shot..
train

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
nighttrain said:
Oh Canada! i love thee so...CFL bound to resurect his career..But who knows, at vet minimum some other club might take a shot..
train

I'd be very surprised to see him on an NFL roster this year.

If he seeks some help, medical attention, for whatever is messing with his head... Maybe a year or two down the road.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2