Titans trade OLB Akeem Ayers to New England

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
He used to be hes coming off of surgery on both of his knees and has only played 10 snaps for the titans this year. sounds like hes lost a step from the injuries.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
This is a move I wish we had made. He's a decent run stopper. Don't know what the Patriots gave up, but it couldn't have been much. I know he's had injury problems, but we need to take chances and our LBs are playing terribly.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Read it was a 7th rounder or they swapped 7th rounders or something like that. would have been worth taking a chance on IMO

fancents86

Starter
I'd like the move better than moving McFadden to the roster. But I hope I'm proved wrong!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Doesn't matter, in reality, but he was quite the playmaker in college, but suffered some brutal injuries in the pros.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Doesn't matter to me if he wouldn't have actually improved the team. Next.

Still want to hear about all the trades and that kind of info but this one doesn't do anything for me.