Titans hosting former Rams center Scott Wells for visit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ing-former-rams-center-scott-wells-for-visit/

Titans hosting former Rams center Scott Wells for visit
Posted by Curtis Crabtree on June 1, 2015

scott-wells.jpg
Getty Images

The Tennessee Titans are looking for potential veteran depth along their offensive line.

According to Adam Caplan of ESPN.com, the Titans are hosting former St. Louis Rams center Scott Wells for a free agent visit on Monday.

Wells, a University of Tennessee graduate, started all 16 games for the Rams last season and 35 games in total over his three years in St. Louis.

Wells could provide some veteran depth on the line. Brian Schwenke has been the team’s starting center the last two seasons, but has also missed 12 games due to injury.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Seems like a stand-up kind of guy... with a family, best of luck, hope he catches on with them.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Great person it's unfortunate for us his playing days seem to be behind him. Wish him the best just would rather not see him in a Rams uni again.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He very well could have a rebound year. I hope he does, to be honest.

He had a decent year in 2013 and had some truly horrible luck before the 2014 season that led to just a rotten year. I think if everyone else hadn't also gotten injured, he would have been able to shut it down, but he didn't get that chance.

Life can get ya like that sometimes...

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
He very well could have a rebound year. I hope he does, to be honest.

He had a decent year in 2013 and had some truly horrible luck before the 2014 season that led to just a rotten year. I think if everyone else hadn't also gotten injured, he would have been able to shut it down, but he didn't get that chance.

Life can get ya like that sometimes...

I could see this happening. He had no off-season or conditioning and lost 20 pounds in four days. He was never going to be great that year was he?

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Guy is washed up as a player. I hope for Mariota's health he doesn't start, but knowing Scott's recent injury history, I doubt he will be in a position to do so.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Sorry Wells but inconsistency at center in the NFL just doesn't bode well for you. I do hope some other team is stupid enough to sign you though.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could see this happening. He had no off-season or conditioning and lost 20 pounds in four days. He was never going to be great that year was he?

All that is understandable. And that would be a sufficient explanation if he just lacked strength or physical skills. Unfortunately for us, he didn't. He made numerous mental mistakes. I can't remember the last time a Center botched as many snaps for us in a season as he did. I don't know if it's happened since I became a Rams fan. And that's saying something.

I don't see how being sick explains him making high school level mistakes.