Titans at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who wins?

• Titans

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Patriots

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still rooting for someone to destroy Gronk's knee in the playoffs and end his career.

BTW, I turned the game off at half after seeing that the refs weren't going to let the Patriots get in any trouble and that the Titans weren't good enough to overcome that.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Its atrocious. And blatantly obvious that these mofos get away with alot of shiet. Patriots fans should be ashamed really. Nothing to be proud of. You ruined the nfl...

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The looming inevitability of the Patriots winning the Super Bowl again, really does take the fun out of watching the NFL. 7 straight AFC Championship games now. It's just all a bit tedious. Hats off to their fans, they are having a whale of a time, but for the NFL neutral (seeing as the Rams are out) observing the playoffs, it really does have a deja vu feeling.

Pats are gonna win the SB, we all know it and it is getting boring AF.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The looming inevitability of the Patriots winning the Super Bowl again, really does take the fun out of watching the NFL. 7 straight AFC Championship games now. It's just all a bit tedious. Hats off to their fans, they are having a whale of a time, but for the NFL neutral (seeing as the Rams are out) observing the playoffs, it really does have a deja vu feeling.

Yup. Since 2000, the only AFC teams to make the Super Bowl have been the Patriots, Colts, Raiders, Ravens, Steelers and Broncos. The NFC?

Giants, Rams, Bucs, Panthers, Eagles, Seahawks, Bears, Cardinals, Saints, Packers, 49ers, Panthers and Falcons.

Oh, and the Colts and Broncos we’re QBed by the same player. Peyton Manning.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

It’s a shame we got knocked out.

None of the playoff teams scare me. We could have had a legit shot.

I still think the eventual NFC winner should be the favorite, though.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Brees deserves another ring. The saints have the team to do it.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I called it earlier in this thread. One sided officiating. And the NFL still can't figure out why ratings are down.
People don't want to watch when games are fixed.

Its obvious who the NFL wants t win the SB.

Steelers better be prepared to get screwed again by officiating.

Last edited:

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s a shame we got knocked out.

None of the playoff teams scare me. We could have had a legit shot.

I still think the eventual NFC winner should be the favorite, though.
Amen. We'd have done some serious damage if we didn't lay an egg against the Falcons.

The eventual NFC winner (hopefully the Saints) will have a shot, but I just can't see the Pats losing. Can't wait for Brady and Bill to retire. It saps the novelty and enjoyment from the game. All credit to them though (even though, I just threw up in my mouth a little), they really are that dominant and know how to win when it counts. Then again, can't be that hard to make the playoffs and get home field advantage with the Bills, Jets and Phins making up 6 of your games.

That being said! Lets hope the Jags/Steelers put them down so we can all watch the SB without having to hear about the "GOAT" for the next 7/8 months and how amazing they are.