Tips to make this Sunday go better

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm still an NFL fan, so I'll def be watching football today.

Root for the Falcons and Texans. Both teams are @ home and play Patriots and seaworms. So any weekend where those 2 teams lose is a good weekend.

Root for the Oakland Raiders. Washington has a history of dropping these types of games, and Oakland is an underrated fightin' sort of team.

Adrian Peterson vs. the Steeler D. Fuck the records...let's see who wins this matchup.

Cincy, watch this team continue to rise. Even tho I'm a big Steeler fan Bengals are quietly becoming one of my favorite teams to watch. It's full of mostly class guys ran by an underrated coach.

While watching Indy play the Jaguars, just keep thinking: Jaguars in a week.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is what I love about the NFL... there is a certain degree of strategy inside a 16 game season.

It makes watching other teams entertaining.

I love this sport!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Angry Ram said:
I'm still an NFL fan, so I'll def be watching football today.

Root for the Falcons and Texans. Both teams are @ home and play Patriots and seaworms. So any weekend where those 2 teams lose is a good weekend.

Excellent plan I'm gonna do just that!!!

Root for the Oakland Raiders. Washington has a history of dropping these types of games, and Oakland is an underrated fightin' sort of team.

Goooooo Rayduhs!!!!!

Adrian Peterson vs. the Steeler D. Fuck the records...let's see who wins this matchup.

Fuck the Steelers!!!!!

Cincy, watch this team continue to rise. Even tho I'm a big Steeler fan Bengals are quietly becoming one of my favorite teams to watch. It's full of mostly class guys ran by an underrated coach.

They have really turned it around. Note to impatient fans look how long it took this team to get up off their backs.

While watching Indy play the Jaguars, just keep thinking: Jaguars in a week.

I'm pulling for the Jags, I want them to get their one win out of the way before we come to bat LOL.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
ima watch seacocks vs texans and pray the Texans kick there ass and shut them up some.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Still disgusted to the point I probably won't watch any games this weekend. I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to Monday and going back to work! :boing:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Red Zone and Alcohol.

Sounds like a good name for a country song. :tooth:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tron said:
ima watch seacocks vs texans and pray the Texans kick there ass and shut them up some.

Same here.

Chicago/Detroit should be a good game action-wise.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
IMA go to Buffalo Wild wings and watch the Broncos show Chjip Kelly how to run a fast paced offense

Eat wings enjoy life and a little Lite beer.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Selassie I said:
Red Zone and Alcohol.

You must be a doctor -- because I'm following that prescription :cheese:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thordaddy said:
IMA go to Buffalo Wild wings and watch the Broncos show Chjip Kelly how to run a fast paced offense

Eat wings enjoy life and a little Lite beer.

That's the only game I'm really interested in seeing so I might head over to a sports bar after I get out of work and the gym. I'd like to see the Eagles get smacked around.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:
Red Zone and Alcohol.

Yeah thats a good plan....too bad I'm working.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Watch Red Zone, Or just do something else and don't watch NFL.
I am watching red zone and jumping around the Direc TV Dial. I am noticing a bit of a trend starting, but for a few exceptions their are a lot of QB's checking down. It is interesting Maybe we are headed for a swing back to a Running league. After all things always cycle back and fro as coach's catch on to the present trend.
Just A Thought