Tipping picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
What are your thoughts? I hate it, I don't even think the team should be allowed to call the guy until after the pic has been made and the next team is on the clock. I wanna see the true reaction live. Last year NFLN kept going on and on about not tipping, then they would go to Michael Lombardi who seemed very uncomfortable and the only thin he would say is who was going to be picked. Maybe he didnt get the memo. Wasn't sure if I'm alone here or not. But it ruins it all for me.

A55VA6

Legend
I kind of have to avoid twitter and facebook during the draft.. it kind of sucks since i use them alot.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah I don't like that, they show the guy on the phone and you know who it is, and then you wait 5 minutes for it to be official. I'd rather it be a surprise, if we're going to show it early why even announce it like that?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That bugs the shit out of me quite honestly. I'd rather have a true reaction along with everyone else.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
The Dude said:
That bugs the shyte out of me quite honestly. I'd rather have a true reaction along with everyone else.
Yeah, me too. I thought last year they were going to clamp up on that. They need to start making sure that this doesn't happen this year.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It really makes watching the thing not worth my time. I can just check my phone every hour or so and see what happened and be more surprised than if I watched it

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I think I'll have a few beers in me so maybe I won't catch the pick tipping as it happens. I also plan on trying to make use of some of those tasty burger recipes featured in the Off Topic thread. I think they call that a plug in da 'biz. :cheese:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Warner4Prez said:
I think I'll have a few beers in me so maybe I won't catch the pick tipping as it happens. I also plan on trying to make use of some of those tasty burger recipes featured in the Off Topic thread. I think they call that a plug in da 'biz. :cheese:
lol, I will also probably have a few beers in me as well

Are you going to be in the chat room too?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sadly,,, today's news media is more interested in being first than accurate. This tipping shit is a sign of the times.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
brokeu91 said:
Warner4Prez said:
lol, I will also probably have a few beers in me as well

Are you going to be in the chat room too?

Shit! Is there going to be a party in the chat room? I think I'll have to drop in on everyone.