TIOLI: Gurley Will Be the Best RB in the NFC West by 2016 --Karraker/Farr

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If "will be" includes the 2016 season and beyond - I don't think there is much question about it. And forget the division - talk about it league wide.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
TIOLI: Gurley Will Be the Best RB in the NFC West by 2/0/1/6/ 2015--Karraker/Farr

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I hope the Rams win the division this season. Of course we'll be the #1 seed, so y'all will have to come to the Death Star to tailgate with 'ole Rynie before you hate me after sending y'all home. I kid, I kid. I do hope y'all win the division, though.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Ah, duh, really goig out on a limb there., better be one of the top RB in the league in 2016.

jap

Legend
Gurley left!, Gurley right!, Gurley up the middle!, Gurley over the top!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, what kind of statement is that? Marshawn Lynch is the only really good back in the NFCW and he isn't exactly a spring chicken. The same could almost have been said about Tre Mason prior to the draft.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah, what kind of statement is that? Marshawn Lynch is the only really good back in the NFCW and he isn't exactly a spring chicken. The same could almost have been said about Tre Mason prior to the draft.

If Gurley isn't ready Mason could be the top back in the NFC West this season.

jap

Legend
Reminds me of the Dickerson days. You left out screen pass to Gurley.

Oh, I believe the Gurley Man will be receiving more than screen passes. He can actually get downfield. How successful he can be at the pro level remains to be seen, but I want to see LB's and DB's literally crap in their pants when they suddenly have to deal with this guy one-on-one with the rock in his paws.

Athos

Legend
Easy. If he comes back strong, you can easily make the argument he has the most talent at the RB position league wide actually.

Gurley is a boss. And he's gonna pound the shit out of some Hags and Whiners when he's good and ready.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'll just say don't forget about Tre Mason,especially in 2015.. Bennie has done great his first couple years,considering he has a UDFA RB. Whatever the case Gurley makes the backfield that much better.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If Gurley isn't ready Mason could be the top back in the NFC West this season.
As long as one of our backs is the "Best in the West" I don't care which one it is, Gurley, Mason, Cunningham etc. any of them!(y):D