Time to update thinking on Rams' WRs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Sando has a point. I think he really needs to play by using his size (paraphrasing Holt here). I mean its one preseason game, but I am hoping to see progress in games down the line and have him show what I have seen in practice.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yep, the Rams have the oppotunity to have both youth and depth at WR, TE and RB. That is rare. It really sets the table (taking for granted a couple RB are good and Quick develops) to load up on line talent next year.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The good news in this story?

Quick is progressing.

So, there is no reason to think that won't continue. Granted, it might not... but so far... I'd say things are going according to plan with this developmental WR out of App State.

F. Mulder

Starter
CGI_Ram said:

Quick is progressing.

So, there is no reason to think that won't continue. Granted, it might not... but so far... I'd say things are going according to plan with this developmental WR out of App State.

My hope is that Quick moves up to be a solid, ascending player who gets 40-45 catches, is a red zone target, and plays more "naturally". THEN, if all that happens, he takes off in year 3. This year I see a player who is in a regular rotation but who hasn't gotten to the point where he is a pure starter---yet.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
F. Mulder said:
CGI_Ram said:

Quick is progressing.

My hope is that Quick moves up to be a solid, ascending player who gets 40-45 catches, is a red zone target, and plays more "naturally". THEN, if all that happens, he takes off in year 3. This year I see a player who is in a regular rotation but who hasn't gotten to the point where he is a pure starter---yet.

IMO... that would be "the plan".

I'm just stoked he's working hard and progressing. To me; that's all you can ask.