Time to suck it up and bring

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

joeybittick

Rookie
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
Ah well the difference is I'm not arguing. Bring Mike back.
No, but now you're goating me. You made an identical thread a few minutes ago (and I deleted it), then you pasted my words into one of your posts and passed it off as your own (for whatever reason), and now you're just being a smart-ass.

Feel like this is going to end well for you?

Never knew you deleted my thread. Don't know why you would. That post I replaced two words with "hiring Martz" because it worked. Sorry if it offended you. BTW it's goading and I'm not doing it to you. We simply disagree. I say all the empty seats at the dome are screaming for real change. Martz 2.0 would fill those seats and get this fan base excited about the future. Whether that's Martz as HC or OC it wouldn't matter. It can't possibly get worse than it is now.

Yeah, I bet Martz will do a real great job teaching his punt return teams to tackle and not allow the big plays... oh, wait :oops: :oops:

The special teams lost that game with the PR TD and the missed FG. I believe we all know Mike Martz track record with special teams.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Well, if they bring Marshall Faulk in as GM, then you can bet he'll bring MM back as HC.

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
joeybittick said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
Ah well the difference is I'm not arguing. Bring Mike back.
No, but now you're goating me. You made an identical thread a few minutes ago (and I deleted it), then you pasted my words into one of your posts and passed it off as your own (for whatever reason), and now you're just being a smart-ass.

Feel like this is going to end well for you?

Never knew you deleted my thread. Don't know why you would. That post I replaced two words with "hiring Martz" because it worked. Sorry if it offended you. BTW it's goading and I'm not doing it to you. We simply disagree. I say all the empty seats at the dome are screaming for real change. Martz 2.0 would fill those seats and get this fan base excited about the future. Whether that's Martz as HC or OC it wouldn't matter. It can't possibly get worse than it is now.

Yeah, I bet Martz will do a real great job teaching his punt return teams to tackle and not allow the big plays... oh, wait :oops: :oops:

The special teams lost that game with the PR TD and the missed FG. I believe we all know Mike Martz track record with special teams.

The same STs that scored a TD earlier in the game for a 7-0 Rams lead? It's their fault and not the offense? :boing:

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
interference said:
Well, if they bring Marshall Faulk in as GM, then you can bet he'll bring MM back as HC.

It's interesting that many Martz's players love him while some Rams fans think Turley of him.