Time to Start Over-reacting...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Let's just forget about it fellas. Not much we can do unfortunately. I said it in another thread but the best thing that could have happened in this mess today is losing as badly as we did. You've got to hope that will wake the team and coaches up. If not, well, it's gonna be a long season.

But seriously, it's only one game. Who knows, maybe the Vikes will be a Super Bowl contender. You never know. That's the glory of the nfl.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I know it's only one game, but we've waited all offseason having been promised some sort of breakout year this season.. And we had to sit through that pile of ****
It's not the defeat that hurts, it's the manner of it, completely embarrassing.
People are frustrated and there might be a small touch of overacting, but can you really blame them.. This was basically our easiest game in the next 10weeks or so, and we get stomped on..
Fans morale is low enough already, this franchise needs some hope, and I can't see any atm

RamGal

UDFA
The Vikings aren't what's wrong with the Rams.

Several people who attended camp, including myself, said the DL owned the OL and the qbs had little to no time to get the ball out. Several people, including myself, said Chris Givens shouldn't be on this team because he adds nothing to the offense. When I posted they were running plays with TAustin out of the backfield, a number of people expressed concerns about this. After the practice a the Dome, I posted my concerns about Shaun Hill - as did other people.

This issues were present from the beginning of the preseason and they were obvious to anyone who attended camp, or read any of the numerous camp reports.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
I know it's only one game, but we've waited all offseason having been promised some sort of breakout year this season.. And we had to sit through that pile of ****
People are frustrated and there might be a small touch of overacting, but can you really blame them.. This was basically our easiest game in the next 10weeks or so, and we get stomped on..
Fans morale is low enough already, this franchise needs some hope, and I can't see any atm

Exactly... this was probably our easiest game until we get to Oakland in November. And not only do we not win it... we lose in a blow out.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Yep. Time to flush this one down the toilet and move on to next week's game.
flush.jpg

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I feel ya man. But hey, like I said, you never know who's gonna be a surprise good or bad team. If we look like this for another couple weeks then I'll be completely upset and disappointed. But really, we were supposed to not have these types of games anymore with fisher so who really knows.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
I'm just gonna keep optimistic about the season til all hope really is lost. It's only one game, and we're not the only team who lost today. Granted we got whipped but a loss is a loss. Teams like the colts, niners, bears, and many others got beat last year like we got beat today so that's gonna be my logic for this one.

Call me an optimist or call me an idiot but I'm gonna do my best to let it go.

fancents86

Starter
It doesn't matter who's the best or worst team, we should be competing with the best!! Let's say the Viking win the Super Bowl this year. What does that tell us? It tells us we are not even CLOSE enough to even smell a Super Bowl in our near future. , let alone playoffs. And if the Vikings end up like the Falcons of last year? We got blown out by a 2 win team. There is no way to look at this and see positive IMO. I have been patient for almost a decade an have seen nothing but strikes in the coaching staff. Something has to give.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
The way this franchise has played for most of the last 10 years is also leading to people giving up on the season after one game. If the Rams were a perennial playoff contender most fans would chalk this game up to one of those where you just played bad and look forward to the next game. But when you have a team that has not played well in so long, as well as having a five year stretch that was the worst in NFL history, it will lead people to have a "here we go again" attitude because they're used to seeing it. It leads to some people getting easily defeated. Myself, I'm going to wait until four games have been played before I make my own personal decision on how I think this season will turn out. The Rams could come out next week and blowout TB who knows. One game is too short to judge a season but it does leave many concerns. I'm still surprised as to how bad they played today.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
First, the Vikings did not really look good at all. All of their fans who were in attendance may have walked out feeling good, but they will be getting their asses handed to them by a superior team. Secondly, I am pissed about this loss, but I will not overreact. If the offense does not commit these stupid drive killing penalties, we are more than likely talking about a different outcome and really believe that. Aside from the boneheaded interception thrown by Hill he was having a solid game and was moving the chains. Control the penalties, keep pounding the ball, and good things will happen. This is still a talented team and don't forget they're young as hell. I know that excuse gets old, but it's true. These young Fisher teams tend to get better as the season progresses as well. Win a few games early on and by the time the schedule gets tougher they will be playing better. Let's not forget that Bailey will be back after 3 more games and the dude is ready to contribute in a big way, IMO. BTW, I read somewhere where a lot of people were clamoring for Austin Davis to be given a start just to "see what he can do." I'm pretty sure it was on another message board, but I'm sure people will not bring that up much anymore. He is clearly not ready. Hill is the guy and if he can't go in the immediate future, then we will really be talking about who we need to draft with our top 5 pick.

A55VA6

Legend
This was supposed to be possibly our easiest game on the schedule. Just saying.

Slappy967

Starter
I am not throwing in the towel on the season based off of one games performance. Fisher will have these guys looking toward next week and have them playing much better next week. Was today a tough pill to swallow after months of buying into hype? Yes. Not time to panic and start ordering your Mariota jerseys just yet people.

goldenram

UDFA
Not a QB in the league that could have won that game with our OLine protection.... UGLY!

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
Jeez man. Tried to make an optimistic thread to get people to chill and it turns into vent thread 2.0.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Vikings aren't what's wrong with the Rams.

Several people who attended camp, including myself, said the DL owned the OL and the qbs had little to no time to get the ball out. Several people, including myself, said Chris Givens shouldn't be on this team because he adds nothing to the offense. When I posted they were running plays with TAustin out of the backfield, a number of people expressed concerns about this. After the practice a the Dome, I posted my concerns about Shaun Hill - as did other people.

This issues were present from the beginning of the preseason and they were obvious to anyone who attended camp, or read any of the numerous camp reports.
Givens actually caught the ball when given the chance. I was more disappointed in StacyStacy