Time to Start Heating things up!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And No, I'm not talking about "Thanksgiving Left-Overs!":D
It time to start Looking at this week-ends game against the Aints! And what better way to start Pumping things Up than with some Neat Facts and Photos from Past Rams vs Aints Games!!
First off, for the Record. the Rams are As I stated on another Thread, the Rams are 40-31-0 Life Time against the Saints. Fisher's only game against them as our HC was a 27-16 Win in 2013! {Pre Williams as our DC!}
Here are some nice photo to bring back some great memories!

rs8.jpg

It always starts up front with our Line
FF.jpg

Remember these Guys!!
Archie-1978.jpg

"Papa Manning running for his LIFE!!
lansford-kick-1970.jpg

Our Great Kicker Lansford Nailing them!!
rs9.jpg

These Beautiful Blue Jerseys!
1988-Rams.jpg

The Aints Tried to Pile-On BUT ...
rs4.jpg

... They've had to Hold on a lot too!
rs5.jpg

Loosing His Helmet wasn't going to Stop Chris Long!!
chris-long-.jpg

And Brees knew it!
mark-ingram-22.jpg

A certain Rookie was learning his craft!
rs2.jpg

There is Fun Time and ...
rs7.jpg

... SUPER FUN TIME!!
Rams-vs-Saints-week-12.jpg

And Time to take care of Business!!
rs10.png

-stedman-bailey-david-hawthorne.jpg

rs1.jpg

The Saints are giving up 28+ points a game this Season, and IF reports out of camp are accurate, I expect to see Goff Air-it-Out! Our "D" is Hungry and Pissed!! Rams Win 34-31!!
GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Rams need Jim Everett and Flipper Anderson show up at Jeff Fisher's office and tell these young Rams how to put 336 yards against the Saints.

Rams current offense is painful to watch with the dink and dunk pee-wee league football.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
TJ McDonald did an excellent job covering Jimmy Graham in that 2013 game. Got an INT to set up the first TD if I remember rightly.

Was that game before or after Bradford went down?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams need Jim Everett and Flipper Anderson show up at Jeff Fisher's office and tell these young Rams how to put 336 yards against the Saints.

Rams current offense is painful to watch with the dink and dunk pee-wee league football.
Everett is around a lot, But I haven't heard of 'Flipper' being around yet! Has anyone seen him around!?

ram007

Starter
Rams are going to throw the deep ball so long it may reach the 18th row in stands this game many many times. After this game no one will ever ask about Rams deep ball anymore.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Rams are going to throw the deep ball so long it may reach the 18th row in stands this game many many times. After this game no one will ever ask about Rams deep ball anymore.

haha, I hope so. But i don't trust anything Fisher says. He said the same thing against miami.

Goffs longest completion thru the air. 7 yards.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
TJ McDonald did an excellent job covering Jimmy Graham in that 2013 game. Got an INT to set up the first TD if I remember rightly.

Was that game before or after Bradford went down?
TJ and Tru Johnson both had Int's in the game! Bradford was OUT, Clemens was in!
BRIEF High-Lights:
* Clemens went 14 of 20 for 158 Yards and 2 TD's w/ a Long of 31 Yards. He had a 126.7 QBR!
* Zach Stacy had 28 rushes for 131 Yards and 1 TD. + 1 Rec. for 10 Yards.
* Cory Harkey had 3 Rec's for 29 Yards and 1 TD.
* Robetr Quinn had 2 Sacks. the Teams Totaled 4 Sacks!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I was there for that game. Saints fans put "WHO DAT" in the snow under the Arch. We won in dramatic fashion. I proclaimed, "who dat, who dat gonna beat dem Saints," on the escalator on the way out of the stadium. Precious moment. We won't have that support in N.O. We are on the outside looking in. Only the greatest of miracles save this season. I watch because this is MY TEAM. Logic tells me to move on. Guess I'm not ultimately a logical man.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One of my favorite Ram vs Saint games was late December back in 83...When first year Head Coach John Robinson and his Los Angeles Rams invaded the Big Easy taking on Bum Phillips (first year with Saints) and the New Orleans Saints with the winner going to post season.

Game went back & forth and the Saints took a 24-23 lead with 25 seconds left Vince Ferragamo completed a couple of passes last one hitting WR Preston Dennard on a ten yard out with no time outs left and 3 seconds left on the clock...The Rams had started that season with Kicker Chuck Nelson (4th round pick) because 2nd year kicker Mike Lansford was on IR because Nelson struggled the Rams activated Lansford who calmly kicked a 41 yard field goal to give John Robinson and his Los Angeles Rams a thrilling victory in the Big Easy!

I went School the next day (Junior in High School) and went around as a popular phrase that year for the Saints was "Who Dat, going beat dem Saints?" I went around to everyone with my Ram gear yelling "Dem Rams, going to beat dem Saints!" The following week the Rams upset the Dallas Cowboys in Dallas 24-17 for Robinson's first post season victory as a Head Coach. Overall an exciting year for the Rams considering they came off of two losing seasons in 81 and the strike shortened season of 82.,

hqdefault.jpg

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
TJ and Tru Johnson both had Int's in the game! Bradford was OUT, Clemens was in!
BRIEF High-Lights:
* Clemens went 14 of 20 for 158 Yards and 2 TD's w/ a Long of 31 Yards. He had a 126.7 QBR!
* Zach Stacy had 28 rushes for 131 Yards and 1 TD. + 1 Rec. for 10 Yards.
* Cory Harkey had 3 Rec's for 29 Yards and 1 TD.
* Robetr Quinn had 2 Sacks. the Teams Totaled 4 Sacks!

Was Harkey's TD the one where he caught a short pass and rumbled along the sideline?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Was Harkey's TD the one where he caught a short pass and rumbled along the sideline?
IDK, I got these stats from a Box Score at Pro-Football-Referencr.com. I have no play-By-Play info!

fearsomefour

Legend
One of my favorite Ram vs Saint games was late December back in 83...When first year Head Coach John Robinson and his Los Angeles Rams invaded the Big Easy taking on Bum Phillips (first year with Saints) and the New Orleans Saints with the winner going to post season.

Game went back & forth and the Saints took a 24-23 lead with 25 seconds left Vince Ferragamo completed a couple of passes last one hitting WR Preston Dennard on a ten yard out with no time outs left and 3 seconds left on the clock...The Rams had started that season with Kicker Chuck Nelson (4th round pick) because 2nd year kicker Mike Lansford was on IR because Nelson struggled the Rams activated Lansford who calmly kicked a 41 yard field goal to give John Robinson and his Los Angeles Rams a thrilling victory in the Big Easy!

I went School the next day (Junior in High School) and went around as a popular phrase that year for the Saints was "Who Dat, going beat dem Saints?" I went around to everyone with my Ram gear yelling "Dem Rams, going to beat dem Saints!" The following week the Rams upset the Dallas Cowboys in Dallas 24-17 for Robinson's first post season victory as a Head Coach. Overall an exciting year for the Rams considering they came off of two losing seasons in 81 and the strike shortened season of 82.,

hqdefault.jpg
I love the Saint in the background flat on his back.
His weekend was just ruined.