Time to settle the war!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
Jim Hart
pq70hart.jpg

(this is my mom's vote, btw. I wasn't born yet)

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Look,

This has divided us for WAY too long. We need to settle it once and for all, and then, if it ever comes up again, we can say "Well, you're entitled to your opinion, but we already settled this!" and just squash it from the get go.

So pick a side, commit, and let's get this done!

Ferragamo or Haden?

Vince Ferragamo cause he took us to the SUPER BOWL
and he always hosted a pro am at the Los Coyote's Golf Club each year in the neighborhood i grew up at in Buena Park

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nah, was just limiting the conversation to QB's. Lot of Rams have been on screen as others have noted.
Thought about that but the big meanies need some love too. I mean if we are going to derail the thread....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I don't know but i think i finally figured out where Syd Barrett disappeared too after he went insane and was kicked out of Pink Floyd....
th
th

RamWoodie

Legend
I'll take Haden, though I liked both guys as Ram QBs. Most like Ferragamo because of the game winning bomb to beat Dallas. Haden was more accurate, more consistent....and smarter!