Time to sell high on Quick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I mean, all you people who what to give up on Quick for say, a 6th rounder are dumb as rocks.
The Rams have a poor QB and terrible offensive coaching. Who has this group ever developed ? Even Fisher ?
The team is not disciplined on the field and it shows.
I am worried about Goff having to be coached by these knobs. What is their track record on developing offensive talent ?
They can not even get the extremely talented Gurly going.
I for one do not think the group of Britt, Quick, Tavon, Kendricks, Gurly is not near as bad as some think. Why cant our coaches find ways to get the 6'3" tandem, fast, agile to play like it. Why cant they find ways to get the ball to Tavon without everyone one defense knowing what is about to happen ? They are all over him. These coaches suck.
I am sick of seeing Gurly get the ball out of the shotgun where he can not get any head of steam going. I want to see a "I" formation, 7 years deep with a real fullback. Like Dickerson did. Or at least like Faulk did with the "T" formation and a fullback. Why dont the run behind GRob and Saffold more.
This is how dumb our offensive coaches are. That play at the end of the half vs Detroit was the worst. It was Dick Vermiel, Marty Shottenhimer dumb. DV never won a thing without Martz. In 98 he called all the plays and it was horrible. I knew as a fan what was comming 60% or better. What do you think the DCs knew.
All of this "JUMBO" package. All your big guys, bunched up, no WRs, nothing spread out, no attempt to fool anyone, make them think, defend the outside spaces.
Martz did not do that stuff. He gave Marshal room to work. He had 2-3 WRs on goal line plays. Spread it out. Made them defend open space. Falk got the ball on the left side, a little cut to the right and cut back left right behind Pace. TOUCHDOWN. How many times did we see that ?? I am telling you all, this thing about giving the ball to RBs out of the shotgun is idiotic.
You can not go Martyball. Why do think he never won anything. "Everyone in the stadium knows what we are going to do and we are going to shove it down their throat" (Martyball) DV only won with Martz and only had success in KC because he took his system to KC. Even Bill BeliCHEAT trys to make opposing DCs think.
You "might" be able to get away with goal line bunched up JUMBO package bullchit if you have a dominate O line like the Rams did in the 70s and 80s. But we do not. (thats a whole other rant, think about our defense with K Mack instead of Grob at LT. A ton of guys can play as bad a GRob does for us)
Come on folks, Who has Fisher ever developed on O. What is the pedigree of our OC and QB coach ? They are merely Fisher "yes" men. Fisher lackeys. If real big time NFL coaches had our guys we would have at least 2 more wins and be in the thick of it.
Do you want Goff and Gurly developed by Fisher and his knownothings ?

Hahhaha dude laying waste
Easy now :LOL:

QUICK! To answer your question - Brian Quick has developed under Fisher snd Co., thus the speculation as to whether or not to trade him while he's on the up and up. Lots of players have developed under Fisher which i don't hear you complaining about like Aaron Donald and Janoris Jenkins and Tru, McLeod, and the like -

And they have given a lot of attention to the offensive side of the ball, and we've had some success with Gurley, Havenstein, Austin, and we continue to draft offense - man the list goes on and on / we have an entire new offense with lots of young players

And I think our air attack has made strides under Groh

* And Goff is being developed by Fisher and Co right now so I dont get your final question

Anyways

image.png