Time to sell high on Quick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Mike Thomas !!

Ya that will work can't catch and I'm sure he doesn't even know the play book yet. Where do you guys come up with this stuff. We have no one that can play outside right now but he'll get rid of the only ones that can.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Can we get Alshon straight up for Quick? If so, yeah.

But since the likelihood of that is about zero, then naaah. Let's keep him and see what he does the rest of the year.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
This team isn't gonna amount to anything this year, so yeah. I'm saying get something for him now while his value is high.

Are you trying to steal this concept the from the great master himself?

I know where your thinking is coming from Merlin.....

Bill-Belichick-300x200.jpg

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
U guys are crazy

Humor me here. It probably would never happen, but what if a team offered a 3rd rounder in April's draft for Quick?
Would you take it?

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Mike Thomas can catch. Not sure where you get that he can't.
And he wouldn't be playing if he didn't know the playbook.
Woulda had a TD too, if Keenum saw him one second earlier (3rd read).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd09SFQwRy8

He had problems in college and in preseason and he is not playing very much so I think he knows some of the plays. Do you really think he can come in and take over quicks spot right now? IMO he can't. And yes that was a good catch and Keenum throws late to him but its the receivers fault according to fisher never Keenums

tempests

Hall of Fame
Can't sell high on an impending UFA.

Maybe a Brandon Marshall type where a contender is looking for a WR to put them over the top.

fearsomefour

Legend
Boldin went to SF for, what, a sixth round pick?
Jeffries rumored for a mid round pick?
I seriously doubt anyone sees Quick as a guy to push them to the next level.
If he isent elevating an O then why not wait till he is a FA agent?

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Quick was wide open on the play Keenum threw it up for grabs. Plus, the ball was thrown far away from the corner of the end zone which is where those plays call for the ball to be thrown. That pass would have been incomplete or intercepted even if quick had run a different route BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN TOWARDS THE SIDELINE NOT THE MIDDLE OF THE END ZONE.

Ram Pat

Rookie
There is talk that TB wants to unload Alteron Verner and his big number. He has a history with GW, and TB needs WR due to injury....Hmmm

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I'd do it if we could lock in a trade for Alshon. Say we paid a 3 for Alshon and got a 5 for Quick or something, I'd be down for that. But I doubt Quick is worth much honestly.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Yep. I'll probably post all of his targets (including preseason), and his kick returns, and his special teams tackles tomorrow.
His special teams work is insane. He's working his booty off

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I'm all for getting more draft picks but this guy is actually playing good . Wouldn't get much for him and he's worth more than a 5th or 6th round rookie wr.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mike Thomas can catch. Not sure where you get that he can't.
And he wouldn't be playing if he didn't know the playbook.
Woulda had a TD too, if Keenum saw him one second earlier (3rd read).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd09SFQwRy8

If Case wasn't late that would have been six. Thomas was wide open and that was one helluva catch; he might be ready to step it up and help us out.

Question is can he run the right route when the game's on the line? Because that's the kind of thing this team needs from its wideouts.