Time to sell high on Quick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Now maybe I'm just doing this to antagonize 46 and his man-crush. But let's consider some things with Quicky...

1. He's still making dumb mistakes, i.e. not being able to do wtf the QB tells him in a critical game situation.

2. Teams think the Rams are idiots offensively and will think they can do better with Quick.

3. He is a FA after this season and the Rams have already overpaid one WR who will never live up to it, which means Quick is gonna be a loss when he hits FA.

4. The Rams have some kids they want to look at anyway in Coop, Spruce, and even Higbee I would hope, who would probably add more to this offense out wide.

5. Bye week allows them more time to sort the gameplan impact, roster, etc.

That deadline's coming up, get 'er done Snead!

lockdnram21

Legend
Now maybe I'm just doing this to antagonize 46 and his man-crush. But let's consider some things with Quicky...

1. He's still making dumb mistakes, i.e. not being able to do wtf the QB tells him in a critical game situation.

2. Teams think the Rams are idiots offensively and will think they can do better with Quick.

3. He is a FA after this season and the Rams have already overpaid one WR who will never live up to it, which means Quick is gonna be a loss when he hits FA.

4. The Rams have some kids they want to look at anyway in Coop, Spruce, and even Higbee I would hope, who would probably add more to this offense out wide.

So u want to trade our 2nd most productive receiver and have no one to replace him? We only have 3 true outside wr and neither Coop or Spruce is one plus spruce is hurt now. can't get rid of Quick with only Britt and Thomas left for the outside

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So u want to trade our 2nd most productive receiver and have no one to replace him? We only have 3 true outside wr and neither Coop or Spruce is one plus spruce is hurt now. can't get rid of Quick with only Britt and Thomas left for the outside

This team isn't gonna amount to anything this year, so yeah. I'm saying get something for him now while his value is high.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Or what? We'll lose games we should win?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd be surprised if anyone would offer better than a 6th for him .

Ram65

Legend
I don't see Quick's trade value. He appears to have trouble with some of the mental parts of the game. Can't see him picking up another teams offense this late into the season or ever lol. He has move value as a Ram. He won't break the bank.

…..

Legend

whats wrong with Spruce....new injury?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
whats wrong with Spruce....new injury?
He's got the Danny Amendola injury thing down cold.
Someone ought to tell him that we need some of the Danny Amendola production though

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
tumblr_nptfx6feqc1r7ywqgo1_400.gif

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Mike Thomas !!