Time to just enjoy the ride?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
At 1-4 our season is not statistically over... Yet, like the rest of you, reality is setting in... This team looks capable of winning at times, but I am not sure it's capable of winning consistently for a variety of issues discussed ad nauseam here.

Maybe the Rams reverse course beginning today and go on a memorable run?

But if not...

Rather than give up on 2014; I am going to try to enjoy the ride. Yes, the Rams are falling short of expectations but there remain 11 games to see players develop AND perhaps some memorable victories.

While the Rams have my heart; I am also a fan of this game. So outside of the Rams there is a lot of good football to enjoy.

I am too competitive to not be upset after a Rams loss, but I am going to shift gears quickly and get back to enjoying these NFL Sunday's.

That's where I am at.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I've had that attitude since 1999 when it looked like the Rams might be for real, then it became clear they were for real, and we know the rest of that story.

It's always been enjoyable, even the losses. I like the event, the game.

I don't like losing but I always have a good time watching. I don't understand when people go off the rails, there is no place for that in my mind. It extinguishes the fun.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
You know what. Now that I've essentially given up on the season, I'm not pissed off if we win or lose. Now I can watch it for the enjoyment of the game. I think I'm getting what @CGI_Ram is saying

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
At 1-4 our season is not statistically over... Yet, like the rest of you, reality is setting in... This team looks capable of winning at times, but I am not sure it's capable of winning consistently for a variety of issues discussed ad nauseam here.

Maybe the Rams reverse course beginning today and go on a memorable run?

But if not...

Rather than give up on 2014; I am going to try to enjoy the ride. Yes, the Rams are falling short of expectations but there remain 11 games to see players develop AND perhaps some memorable victories.

While the Rams have my heart; I am also a fan of this game. So outside of the Rams there is a lot of good football to enjoy.

I am too competitive to not be upset after a Rams loss, but I am going to shift gears quickly and get back to enjoying these NFL Sunday's.

That's where I am at.

Yup, that's exactly where I am. A good competitive Rams team week in and out, with some wins is what I hope.

I'm an NFL fan, and being to down on myself to boot just ruins the rest of my week.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We were competitive against SF, Dallas and Philly. All very good teams.

Losses suck, but I know what I see. I see a young competitive team ready to take another step forward.

And step forward we will.

Debacled

Starter
I stopping having expectations for games when Bradford went down. Backup QBs, generally speaking (of course ignoring the rare exception) typically spell the end of the season for teams. Especially if they become the starter prior to the season even beginning.

I still enjoy watching the games. The stupid penalties and the letdowns still suck, but with a team this young missing its QB its not like I ever expected them to make a push to take the division this year anyways

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
You know what. Now that I've essentially given up on the season, I'm not pissed off if we win or lose. Now I can watch it for the enjoyment of the game. I think I'm getting what @CGI_Ram is saying

Exactly how I felt turning on the game. Not that I gave up on the season but until we play the way we should consistently you really don't know what to expect. I'm not getting too up or down over this win. Defense still gave up almost 500 yards. Ugh. That is gross.
But a win feels good. Just taking it one game at a time.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yeah, at 2-4 unless we win out the next ten games we probably aren't going to be playoff bound, but as long as they play good football and put the effort out on the field then we can be happy. That doesn't excuse poor effort or terrible showings or blowouts, but there's no need to bite nails and sweat our playoff chances.