Time to Bob 'n' Weave

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only 17 years too late. Rams were pretty much the reason why group celebrations were banned. Scored more TDs than any other team in 1999 and had the most TD celebrations as a result.

Freaking crybaby coaches on the other sideline just couldn't stand to watch them.

NFL owners voted in March of 2000 to levy fines for celebrations by two or more players. The vote was 30-0 with one abstention - the Rams.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rams-celebrants-get-fines/

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah on those 5 or 6 occasions last year when the Rams actually scored a TD it would have been cool to celebrate

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You would be hard pressed to find a Prettier TD play than the one to B-R-U-U-C-E that started the Bob 'n Weave!!
(Pissss, McVay should run it!)
I just had an additional thought about this Play, If McVay runs it using Pharoh Cooper, and Cooper Kupp, and they score, while we are doing the "Bob 'n' Weaver" the opposing backs will be saying to each other, "I thought you had Cooper!? "I did, but you had Cooper!?" No! I had Cooper you where suppose to Cover Cooper!!" "I did cover Cooper, you where covering the wrong Cooper!"