Time to Bob 'n' Weave

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
_WEAVE.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll never get enough of the 'Bob'n Weave"!!

bobnweave.gif
"Bring-it Back Guy's!!"

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I can't wait to see that again.

Meanwhile... in the interest of player health and safety... they need to outlaw the lame Lambeau leap. I still can't believe that the league has allowed packer players to celebrate with their cheese head drunk ass Eskimo fans up in the shitty seats of that God forsaken place all this time (Grandfathered-In)... but allowing players of other teams to celebrate with their teammates on the field of play has been absolutely out of line. Fucked up as Chinese money is what that is.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey! Easy now! You're on a slippery slope my Floridian bruddah.

Let's not start bagging on cold weather dwelling alcoholics!

LOL. Don't be ridiculous... I love alcoholics..

I had a feeling that might get YOUR attention. :snicker:

tempests

Hall of Fame
Only 17 years too late. Rams were pretty much the reason why group celebrations were banned. Scored more TDs than any other team in 1999 and had the most TD celebrations as a result.

Freaking crybaby coaches on the other sideline just couldn't stand to watch them.