Time Off Question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexRamFan

Rookie
I heard numerous reports that Fisher gave the guys 3 days off (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).

Now I completely understand the importance of recovery and the pounding these guys take on short weeks certainly warrants that recovery time. But when they get 3 days off do they stay away from the facility for that whole time?

Do they have meetings discussing schemes, film study of the upcoming opponnet, game plans, etc. and just avoid contact or do they just go home and forget about the last two handlings they have received and clear there minds?

I want a rested and healthy squad, but then again this team needs so much work it isn't even funny. Just curious if anyone had any knowledge of this?

A55VA6

Legend
I believe Jeff Fisher always does this. And when they come back to work they'll be focused and ready for the Jaguars.

iced

the mental prep is also draining for the players...

clearly doesnt look like it for the coaching

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't think they did meetings, I'm pretty sure Pettis came back to LA for the weekend.