Tim Tebow should be our practice squad QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well it'd give the Mike Sam writers sumthin else to do

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Don't know if you're joking or not but practice squad rules would not allow for Tim Tebow. Someone correct me on this if I'm wrong.
Nope. But I understand the idea of having someone to prepare you for their style of offense. The thing of it is, we already do that with your current backup QBs. They actually do emulate what those guys do, including their entire offense (based on film).

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
hell give him a backup spot. say whatever you want about him but last time I checked when he started under center he won like 7 straight and a playoff game. he's got that divine intervention

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Actually I'd prefer he be the actual QB for the Niners or Seahawks.

Or both if there's a way they can work that out.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Ummmmm how dare you resurrect his stupid ass name
Hate.png

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
. Tebow is better than Clemens IMO.
Well, the fact that Tebow is broadcasting and Clemens signed a 2 year deal in San Diego, I'm not so sure about that.

I thought the Tebow run was fun, and it played out like a hollywood movie. But it was a fluke.

FRO

Legend
hell give him a backup spot. say whatever you want about him but last time I checked when he started under center he won like 7 straight and a playoff game. he's got that divine intervention
Considering how good the Denver defense was during that stretch, I don't consider that a great accomplishment. W-L records aren't a stat for one player, it's a team thing.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Well, the fact that Tebow is broadcasting and Clemens signed a 2 year deal in San Diego, I'm not so sure about that.

I thought the Tebow run was fun, and it played out like a hollywood movie. But it was a fluke.
I respectfully disagree, he got as far as Peyton did in Mannings first year in DEN and if they never got Manning on that high contract they could of put more talent around Tebow possibly making the Broncos a better team overall.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Hate is a very strong word.

I definitely had Tebow fatigue though.
I could not see or hear about him for a very, very long time and still be ok.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I respectfully disagree, he got as far as Peyton did in Mannings first year in DEN and if they never got Manning on that high contract they could of put more talent around Tebow possibly making the Broncos a better team overall.
photo_105.png

fancents86

Starter
I was always curious why they didn't grab him as a back up last year when Bradford went down? The Rams were interested in him until he decided to go the Jets. Maybe they wanted to turn him into a TE? I dunno, all I know is that when he was with the broncos, his fourth quarters were the most exciting thing about that season.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Considering how good the Denver defense was during that stretch, I don't consider that a great accomplishment. W-L records aren't a stat for one player, it's a team thing.
someone tell media that considering how when they talk about the Rams it's always Bradford's fault. but no I saw Tebow make drive after drive and couldn't believe what I was seeing. As a backup up hell yea I would take him. backups like Clemens are vanilla. they're game managers if they're good (some wrongfully accuse Bradford of only being this.) But with tebow why not? he throws looks at you that would keep a defense on it's toes better than vanilla. and now WE have a defense so I'll take those 7 straight wins.