Tim Tebow Day on NFl Network

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DenverRam

Starter
Several games from 2011. Football life and a top ten.

just turned on nfl network is the game in san diego.

Tim looked really good. Guy should be on a roster. He was good at slants and post routes.

Would be cool if Rams ever signed him on as a backup.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He was absolute shit. Worse than shit for 3 and a half quarters. The d kept them in the game and then he would make a couple of runs to win the game.

There was no better sight than him running in the winning td against the jets and the camera panning to elway. He had to fake cheering but you knew he was thinking oh shit, how am i gonna get rid of this guy.

DenverRam

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
he was a project player with mad intangibles. Always was. McDaniel did a disservice to him drafting him in the 1st. And Elway should have kept him, as he could be starting this year in Denver, after years of developing under Peyton.

He would have been better for the Rams as well, instead of the other backup qbs the past few years. You say the D bailed him out, but they still won....

Saying he is crap.... He lead the entire league in QBR in the 4th quarter as a rookie, had like 7 game winning drives one season.... the guy threw for 300 yards vs the #1 d in the playoffs. Has more playoff wins then Bradford, and is far tougher.

im still amazed no team ever really bought into developing him besides Denver. Especially in such a QB needy league.

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

elway couldn't wait to get rid of him. why do you think he signed manning? that was the only way to get rid of tebow without looking like a bad guy.

tebow's best move next was to go to a team that would let him sit and learn for a couple of years. instead he went to the circus that is the jets. career over.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
giphy.gif

fancents86

Starter
We have 4 qbs on the team already, why would we bring in a 5th just to be a backup?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Tim looked really good. Guy should be on a roster. He was good at slants and post routes.

" Careful, your 'Denver Fan side' is showing!!":D

…..

Legend
My brother in law and Tim Tebow just completed the filming of "Home Free", a DYI show scheduled to be aired later this year on Fox with Mike Holmes as host. I think your best bet to see Tim Tebow anytime soon is to tune into the show.

fancents86

Starter
because of your sig.
I would love Tebow to be on this team, but we've already invested so much in Goff, Fisher loves Keenum, Foles and Mannion...I don't know what's in store for them. There is just no need to bring him in, he would never get to play or even make the roster.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I swear, ten years from now there's still going to be people saying "mmm Tebow is pretty good, we should have him".

fearsomefour

Legend

Sweet.....mother.....of.....God.......

The Tebow stuff is like herpes....flares up and is irritating as hell.
Or so I hear.

Enough with this nonsense.

DenverRam

Starter
Sweet.....mother.....of.....God.......

The Tebow stuff is like herpes....flares up and is irritating as hell.
Or so I hear.

Enough with this nonsense.
I hope you share this same attitude, if tebow ends his career with more playoff wins then say the #1 pick of this draft....

just goes to show, cant even make a thread about the kid, without people attacking him.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I hope you share this same attitude, if tebow ends his career with more playoff wins then say the #1 pick of this draft....

just goes to show, cant even make a thread about the kid, without people attacking him.
Your statements are flawed bro. Tebow lucked out and rode a defense that saved his ass the whole game until the 4th quarter when he was able to muster a a drive or two to win. This calls him to be epic HOFer? No. Dude is a trash QB and this stigma of views that he is something more than what he is is amazing.

By the logic Tim Tebow has more playoffs wins than said QB to justify point A,B,and C then by that logic Trent Dilfer is a waaaaay better QB than Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Dan Fouts, or Warren Moon ever was.

Staaaahp!

Last edited:

DenverRam

Starter
Your statements are flawed bro. Tebow lucked out and rode a defense that saved his ass the whole game until the 4th quarter when he was able to muster a a drive or two to win.
bro he had like 8 game winning drives that season and lead the league .

Any team would want that.

He was a project player who was clutch on every final drive.

This whole defense saved his ass stuff, i guess, but they never did the same for Kyle Orton.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
bro he had like 8 game winning drives that season and lead the league .

Any team would want that.

He was a project player who was clutch on every final drive.

This whole defense saved his ass stuff, i guess, but they never did the same for Kyle Orton.
Haha Dude I'm not debating his game winning drives or saying that's a bad thing but you can't use a good stat to justify this dude being legit or us signing him after being out of football after how long?

It's like saying its a mistake wasting so much collateral acquiring Goff because Keenum was a winning QB because he had a 3-2 record as a starter.

DenverRam

Starter
Oh i agree now. Its pretty much over, he is like 29.

I was more speaking the seasons of Case Keenum and Shaun Hill.

Rams D could have used someone like him.