Tim Barnes getting cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Wow. That was a surprise! I'd rather they cut Kendricks because of his lack of effort run and pass blocking, and his lack of taking responsibility for mental lapses on drops. As a veteran, young players look up to your leadership. Lead by example!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Best off season move Rams have made next to signing Whitworth. It also proves they recognize what we have all been saying for 3+ seasons, Tim Barnes is NOT a starting center I guess they went a step further and figure he isn't even a backup center.

I expect them to sign a FA center before FA is done. Mangold or Kelce for a couple years?

Last edited:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if a new center is on the roster already.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
61804779.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Bring on the Tru for Kelce!
Throw a pick in there, and yes, this is what I was thinking. I'd hope we'd get the pick.A few good centers in the draft too.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
@woofwoofmo I'm genuinely sorry that your friend got cut. I think this is the right move for the organization though, and I wish him luck with his next team.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I commend his effort, but ultimately, the ability wasn't there. Maybe he could have been salvagable as a backup absent the coaching malpractice of the last few seasons, but nevertheless this is a position the Rams need to upgrade. And this move says they clearly recognize that.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Wow. That was a surprise! I'd rather they cut Kendricks because of his lack of effort run and pass blocking, and his lack of taking responsibility for mental lapses on drops. As a veteran, young players look up to your leadership. Lead by example!

The day is young.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah, they are drafting someone. I like Elfein from Ohio State.
I think most expect a C in this draft. But to go all in on one before the draft is odd. There certainly has to be a back up plan and I don't see Rhaney as an option. As bad as Barnes was, Rhaney certainly isn't an improvement. In addition, Rhaney chop-block style of play is now illegal.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't I hear talk about Donnal working at center some?