Tickets?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mammasaid

UDFA
Hoping to go to my first Rams game against the 49ers in early December. Looks like the lowest prices online are $50 including fees, etc. Would showing up early on game day and trying to get them from a scalper save money? Thanks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Possibly. But I wouldn't count on it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't think the money saved would be that much, and the risk of getting fake tickets or bad seats, or not getting tickets at all is probably more than its worth. 50 bucks is a good price though.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You'd think they would be easy as hell to get right about now. I'm think there were about 30 thousand available for today's game. :omg:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
mammasaid said:
Hoping to go to my first Rams game against the 49ers in early December. Looks like the lowest prices online are $50 including fees, etc. Would showing up early on game day and trying to get them from a scalper save money? Thanks.
no early does.t get it,after kickoff you can get tickets for $5