Tick, tick, Brian Quick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
I still think it's too soon to close the book on Quick; he's shown improvement, IMO, and has shown why he was drafted.

The question is if he'll be a really good #2 WR or the #1 WR that he was drafted to be.
THIS`````````````But as a #2 I will be happy, consistent with others considered #1's, that would be great. Every receiver drafted to be THAT guy doesn't pan out, unfortunately. But a good consistent 3rd down guy and red zone reliever, which he has the tools for, would make him a fan fav
train

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
This is the most talent at wideout the Rams have had in years! Give it the chance to come through! Next year is the year!

I do agree with this but why is there such a great desire to draft another WR with your top draft pick if the the standard line in their defense is they are just young?? None of these WR's are big hits on our cap so there is no pressure to release or cut them. So there is a very good chance that all five will return in 2014. I also believe that Jared Cook role should be more receiver than TE. That make six there... Snead & Fisher also have two very young WR's on the practice squad in Blake & Veltung.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Till Quick gets a handle on reads and adjustment he won't make the next step. The opposing defenses know this and try to exploit it. Physically he can excel in this league. He's halfway through his contract so it's time for the lightbulb to go on or the Rams need to find what he can do and limit him to that. Pettis is going to be allowed to walk after this year so bringing in or not bringing in another starter type WR will let us know Quick's future as a Ram.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
“Every week, he does things that show the work that he’s doing off the field,” Clemens said. “He’s a guy that’s spent a lot of time in his playbook and is spending a lot of time on his technique. He’s doing a lot of things that maybe don’t make the headlines but are helping us win.”

This is the most important thing to me. His team mates and undoubtedly the coaching staff sees this and knows a heck of a lot more than us.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The thing about Quick is... he's still improving. We see it, even if still in small doses.

That's why I remain encouraged.

He's not hit a plateau.

But; I'm ready to see more action thrown his way!