Tick, tick, Brian Quick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So... Last week Schotty finally found some plays for Tavon.

How about Brian Quick this coming week? Seriously, I get he's raw... But it's time.

The lack of using Quick is starting to worry me. He's late into his second season.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Let's have a group prayer. Maybe that'd help. Hey, whatever it takes. I wanna see the kid succeed and break out.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let's have a group prayer. Maybe that'd help. Hey, whatever it takes. I wanna see the kid succeed and break out.

Me too, Stranger.

It's not doom and gloom time.

But; its time for more BQ.

A55VA6

Legend
I don't know if we'll ever get what we want from Quick. I feel he may be one of those guys that finally becomes a really solid WR later in his career.

V3

Hall of Fame
I don't hold much hope for him. His hands and head are major issues. And for a big guy, he's bad at catching in traffic/with hands in his face. This is why I wouldn't mind drafting a WR in the first.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I guess i am more patient then the rest of you with Quick. I expect him to progress and not fully expecting a breakout till year 4. I hope he gets better next year and improves his numbers greatly, but am giving him till his 4th year for a "break out" year. Yes, as an early 2 rounder(basically a first) we all would expect more from him, but considering where he is from and knowing he was very raw, i am giving him time. Just my opinion, don't hate please.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I guess i am more patient then the rest of you with Quick. I expect him to progress and not fully expecting a breakout till year 4. I hope he gets better next year and improves his numbers greatly, but am giving him till his 4th year for a "break out" year. Yes, as an early 2 rounder(basically a first) we all would expect more from him, but considering where he is from and knowing he was very raw, i am giving him time. Just my opinion, don't hate please.

4yrs feels a bit much. His whole rookie deal?

I'm on board with more patience... But it's gotta happen soon, next year latest, or that bulb may never come on.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
4yrs feels a bit much. His whole rookie deal?

I'm on board with more patience... But it's gotta happen soon, next year latest, or that bulb may never come on.

I understand your view completely. I hope it is next year, the sooner the better of course, im just being really patient since he is from a smaller school with not much a playbook, and obviously the WR coach was nothing special. The sooner the better yes, but i will give him time and pray that he breaks through.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I understand your view completely. I hope it is next year, the sooner the better of course, im just being really patient since he is from a smaller school with not much a playbook, and obviously the WR coach was nothing special. The sooner the better yes, but i will give him time and pray that he breaks through.

Fair enough.

You sold me!

:cool:

jjab360

Legend
I don't really believe in him, but it'd be a welcome surprise if he somehow became a good player. I don't see how, but it'd be nice.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I honestly think he is going to click and have a big coming out, just like Tavon. I think we will see it more next year than this year...but after watching him at camp and a few plays in games I see the potential and the flashes.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
10 games 26 targets 20.5 avg per catch back up QB in an offense trying to be predominately a running team. TA, Cook, Givens, Kendricks.

Pretty easy to see he isn't a focus of this offense.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
If he was "similar to Vincent Jackson" like Snead claimed, he might be a focus in the offense.

The fact that he's not a focus is alarming.

He's getting out produced by a 4th round receiver who was drafted the same year as him, a rookie, a 3rd round receiver with less athletic ability, and a TE...

Face it, he's a slightly better Fendi.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I have some patience with BQ. I think he is starting to flash his abilities at times. He does have good speed especially for his size, he's an eager blocker, and he works hard. I think next year you'll see him break out along with TA. This is the problem with having such a young team, they can take a year or two to come out and in between that time people have given up on them. Let's see how the rest of the season goes.

V3

Hall of Fame

If it takes four years for him to start producing, then it was a mistake to draft him where he was taken and that's my biggest gripe. Most people thought the pick was a reach at the time. It was.