Thursday Nite Football! Who's watching?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Will the 9'ers defense fall out of the top 10 without NaVorro Bowman?

• YES

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • NO

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • What the hell are you doing posting stuff about the %$#@ 9ers?

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Is anybody talking football in here? Wooo, they look to be really calling PI pretty close. And the Ravens offense is back...Both defenses...ahahahahahhahahahahah!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I don't know if it falls out of top ten but I do know it takes a hit, he was playing better than Patrick. With him and Aldon out I day they take a big hit.

wrstdude

Rookie
Justin Smith will be 36, Aldon Smith will be suspended for some time, Bowman coming off an major injury and just lost Dorsey for the season. I'm predicting a big step back for them.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Their first two DL units are depleted. The Ravens successfully ran right at them. Poor niners - We're gonna kill these guys :LOL:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Just turned on the Dallas Chargers game.

Ryan Matthews trying to leap into the EZ. Loses the ball

Alan

Legend
The Shehags QBs have already been sacked 3 times. Wait until they have to play us. Their starters better stay healthy.

Alan

Legend
I'm not watching. I'm just looking at ESPNs box scores.

If Wilson was looking good, how did he get sacked twice? Were those first string O-line protecting him? @flv

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Looks like the cowboys are the only team that doesn't want to play football yet.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Just turned on the Dallas Chargers game.

Ryan Matthews trying to leap into the EZ. Loses the ball

That guy...all the talent in the world to be one of the best RBs in the league but he's a bonehead. Looks unreal for weeks and then does something stupid.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Comedy that it took just 2 whole plays for the officials to flag "roughing the passer" because someone dared touch Krapperdouche. Looks like the refs will be the 9ers' 12th man as usual so factor that in any poll vote.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
yes sir...Some players that impressed me...Backup QB Brock Osweiler..guy outta the pac-12,ex-power forward recruit from Gonzaga...dudes been groomed to replace Peyton. Very nice. Wasn't mad at B. Weeden either. Did you see our throw away Kellen Clemens? 5-5, 1td..... How about DAT, the black mamba? Saw this kid play pop warner. This may show how stats, well the combine numbers can lie. What about the dude Ellington? OK, he is a stinkin 9er, but I saw some "wow" in his game. A lot of good young RB's around the league. Pead should be nervous if he thinks he'll get cut and find a job. Some duds, well I won't go crazy since it was game 1, I will say this is OUR YEAR!!!! Dallas' Defense is in serious trouble. who's the other cb on the seahawks, #41, getting toasted all game....he's lucky he only played 2 series. I'm so glad we didn't draft Morris Claireborn....I'm gonna ease up on McGee...Hell, I need to bow down and kiss Janoris Jenkins', Tru Johnson's, LaMarcus Joyner's, EJ Gaines' feet...That dude will never make a play.