Thursday Night GDT Colts At Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hasslebeck is money if he is conscious tonight. Indy is daring Mallet to beat them and he has one fastball that is a pinball waiting to be intercepted. I saw texan OL asking to go home already. This team is a friggin lock to get the First Draft Pick.:poop: They don't need Bosa but one of the top 4 QB's:cry: in college are ALL praying not to be taken by this gutless team . They are embarassing . The qb sickness:sick:hype:sick: forced me to change my pick. I'm physically ill. Hoyer is a better QB maybe 1% chance.:icare:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
A lot of people say Bradford has no touch, he's Charmin, compared to Mallett.

pg-5855_1z.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I disagree Doc...Many of us will concur that Bradford is soft!
Cip-Bradford-600.jpg

OK, where do you live? I'm coming by, like Matt Barnes.

Bradford was anything, but soft, except his ligaments, of course.

Besides, that caricature, clearly doesn't show a Bradford eye roll.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
You know. On one hand I'd love to be in that division and own it so easily every year, but on the other, I rather be in the NFC West and actually have to fight to make the playoffs, at least that way when we make it, we actually have a legit chance to make the SB unlike the Colts.

Last edited:

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whats funny is if Mallet had not been forced to come out after that roughing call on him the dumb head coach who thought Mallet was a better choice over Hoyer who scored your only points last week. Now Hoyer getting pulled would get this coach Lynched in the parking lot.

Hoyer has touch,leadership and lots more in reading "D";s . The colts had everyone in the box just daring them to have Mallet throw for a first down. That dude is scary BAD:eek:. By a MAJOR stroke of PURE LUCK the texans have a small shot to win this game because the HEAD Coach got shown his decision to go with Mallet who was begging to come back in while Hoyer was FINALLY giving the texans a drive with pretty passes. Mallet saw he was getting shown up and all the more begged to come back in. This team needs a coach and tons more. They have no team discipline as I've witnessed worse player fouls and uneccessary penalties that have killed themselves.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
These refs are just terrible. I thought offensive PI was when the WR pushesoff. I see WRs (and DBs) extend their arm on every damn play. Texans getting garbage calls.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
So these two shit stains are worthy of a primetime game and the Rams aren't? Seems legit.

Angry Ram

Whats funny is if Mallet had not been forced to come out after that roughing call on him the dumb head coach who thought Mallet was a better choice over Hoyer who scored your only points last week. Now Hoyer getting pulled would get this coach Lynched in the parking lot.

Hoyer has touch,leadership and lots more in reading "D";s . The colts had everyone in the box just daring them to have Mallet throw for a first down. That dude is scary BAD:eek:. By a MAJOR stroke of PURE LUCK the texans have a small shot to win this game because the HEAD Coach got shown his decision to go with Mallet who was begging to come back in while Hoyer was FINALLY giving the texans a drive with pretty passes. Mallet saw he was getting shown up and all the more begged to come back in. This team needs a coach and tons more. They have no team discipline as I've witnessed worse player fouls and uneccessary penalties that have killed themselves.

Yup. Bill O'Brian never should've benched him bc of one bad game. He should be starting rest of the year.

Ryan Mallett seems like an asshole. They showed a shot of him with a pissed off look as Brian Hoyer moving the offense down the field.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Ryan Mallett seems like an icehole. They showed a shot of him with a pissed off look as Brian Hoyer moving the offense down the field.

He went to Arkansas, he doesn't know any better.

Angry Ram

Man fuck this officiating. You would think after that Monday night garbage these refs would learn. Nope.

Angry Ram

Bill O'Brian seems like an asshole too.

Oh shit look at that, TY Hilton extended his arm. No flag. Fucking stupid.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Bill Obrien is a shitty coach. His expressions are unprofessional. Jeff Fisher would never mouth "why would you do that???" He keeps his composure no matter what. That's the difference between good and bad coaches IMO.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bill Obrien is a crappy coach. His expressions are unprofessional. Jeff Fisher would never mouth "why would you do that???" He keeps his composure no matter what. That's the difference between good and bad coaches IMO.

He was only saying what everybody was thinking. Twice.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Every team has to play a Thursday night game.

Ah my mistake I thought Thursday was a primetime game but I read we didn't have any primetime games so they must have meant Sunday and Monday night.