Thursday Night GDT Colts At Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I am (near) the top of ROD's PICKEM in my BLESSED first year here so Everygame matters to catch the Man (BigRamFan) who is leading really good to start this season.

I just changed my pick due to the health Of Hassleback and I don't feel good about it. This 40 year old QB that was drafted with Manning of Denver and Woodson (DB) of Raiders. Hasselback has a bacterial infection since the game he played and won in OT against the Jags. Hassleback has been throwing up all week and has been taking IV's all week and came to game hours early to get even more IV's to see if he can last 4 quarters. He never even practiced all week but his backup was just resigned and they sure don't want him in this game. You Never want to pick against Hassleback as he's a Pro's pro I respect. Plus Frank Gore is his RB.

I can't afford to lose a game with 41 winning picks in first 4 weeks. I'm going with Defense in Watt and Clowney and Vince Wilfork. Arian Foster needs to bring his game back to the NFL tonight.

Won't be a pretty game guys but every game counts to win season Pickem Title. I'm tied with CGI and need to seperate. Las Vegas had Colts as 2 Pt favorites and its gone to a 4.5 Texans as favorites. This line will be moving non-stop. Not a fan of Mallet and his Bradford too high Fastball (one speed). Lets Go Thursday Night Football and count how many times you see "The Final Countdown" Commercial.o_O

Last edited:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I know everyone wants updates on my fantasy team - so -

I'm going with the Texans D tonight.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I know everyone wants updates on my fantasy team - so -

I'm going with the Texans D tonight.
Are you in an 8 man league?

I don't know anything more about Fantasy football than what I learned from the league. Looks like it requires too much time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I just switched my pick on PICKEM.

That usually results in a wrong pick.

I hope hasselhoff gets smashed by Watt. BAD. REALLY BAD.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Are you in an 8 man league?

I don't know anything more about Fantasy football than what I learned from the league. Looks like it requires too much time.

14 team league.

It takes a ton of your time if you let it - which I do.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am (near) the top of ROD's PICKEM in my BLESSED first year here so Everygame matters to catch the Man (BigRamFan) who is leading really good to start this season.

I just changed my pick due to the health Of Hassleback and I don't feel good about it. This 40 year old QB that was drafted with Manning of Denver and Woodson (DB) of Raiders. Hasselback has a bacterial infection since the game he played and won in OT against the Jags. Hassleback has been throwing up all week and has been taking IV's all week and came to game hours early to get even more IV's to see if he can last 4 quarters. He never even practiced all week but his backup was just resigned and they sure don't want him in this game. You Never want to pick against Hassleback as he's a Pro's pro I respect. Plus Frank Gore is his RB.

I can't afford to lose a game with 41 winning picks in first 4 weeks. I'm going with Defense in Watt and Clowney and Vince Wilfork. Arian Foster needs to bring his game back to the NFL tonight.

Won't be a pretty game guys but every game counts to win season Pickem Title. I'm tied with CGI and need to seperate. Las Vegas had Colts as 2 Pt favorites and its gone to a 4.5 Texans as favorites. This line will be moving non-stop. Not a fan of Mallet and his Bradford too high Fastball (one speed). Lets Go Thursday Night Football and count how many times you see "The Final Countdown" Commercial.o_O

BigRamFan got off to a quick start and has a fairly good lead for early in the game.

I don't trust Mallet. But I picked Houston.

Coin toss.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
sleeping.gif

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Too late to change your pick. If ever there was a Toss Up game with a QB TOSSING UP everything inside him. Hope he does not really get hurt. I never saw a More desperate QB situation in a game before. LETS GET IT ON! Thinking about Gurley playing on that Legendary Field in Lambeau for his very first time and racking up his FIRST NFL TOUCHDOWN on that Historic Field. Its gonna be a Historic Career IN THE HORNS! NO INJURIES!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The Texans were my pick from the beginning. The Colts even with Luck playing are a flawed team. If they played in the NFC West they'd be in last place every season. Watch their head coach get fired after this season.

I hope hasselhoff gets smashed by Watt. BAD. REALLY BAD.

Shame on you. :fighting: How could you wish that on a man who has a lovely sister-in-law like this?

zbUCnzD.jpg

Or maybe you were thinking of David Hasselhoff? :snicker:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I have JJ, and Foster on my FF team, so....go!

I picked the Colts, in Pick Em.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I should NEVER have changed my pick this Texans "D" is BULLSHIT..

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's not yet the 2nd quarter, is it?

10-0 ain't a ball game.

Now.,, maybe Indy keeps pouring it on? But, it's frigging early.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow these teams are horrible, too bad we can't play vs this division 6 times a year sheesh.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh good the baseball rain delay is over I can go back to watching that.