Thursday Night Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Taylor has some zip on the ball and moved around pretty well back there.

Never heard of this guy. Where's he from?

Taylor was backing up Joe Flacco for the past four years...Good back-up with legs and a good match for Greg Roman's offense.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Unreal. You can't help but to sit back and laugh a little at what's going on with RG3. Just so happy we stayed away from that dumpster fire. A lot of GMs get criticized about who they take but people fail to mention who they DONT take. Kudos to Snead for that deal.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Watching the replays after getting hit a couple times there's a play where RG3 scrambles and loses the football and he ends up on the bottom of the pile of OLine and DLine. He had no shot to walk outta that dog pile healthy.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Cleveland & Buffalo have serious offensive problems...at QB....And I'd start Johnny Football & EJ Manuel rather than roll with those stiffs at QB...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah if anybody is due to inflict themselves punishment the 2nd half should start with Johnny vs EJ. It's bound to make us feel better about our QB's.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just saw the stat that RG3 dropped back to pass 8 times while in the game and was hit on 6 of them.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not watching the game but the box says Colt McCoy is 5/6 80 yards and a TD.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's EJ Manuel facing off against Johnny Football in the second half.

Athos

Legend
Just saw the stat that RG3 dropped back to pass 8 times while in the game and was hit on 6 of them.

:ROFLMAO:

You'll never convince me otherwise that that WAS O-Line just hates the ever living SHIT out of RG-Me. Or maybe it's just plain indifference.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I feel for the Skins. They shoot themselves in the foot by even playing RGIII because they have a better QB on the roster in Colt McCoy - who they will never start over him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From what I saw EJ Manuel is better than Johnny Football. I really don't like Johnny's arm.

DawgFather

UDFA
Taylor has some zip on the ball and moved around pretty well back there.

Never heard of this guy. Where's he from?

And Manuel blows. Smelled that a mile away.

Me being a college guy and and follow recruiting big time. I watched pretty much every single snap Tyrod Taylor tooked in college, Dad is a big VT fan. Taylor was the #1 dual threat QB in the entire country coming out of high school, big time recruit. Dude is an elite athlete and insanely elusive. Didnt play up to his talent level until his senior year and i am pretty sure was ACC player of the year but dont quote me on it. Very good runner. Best word to describe him is playmaker.