Thursday Night Football Time!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It Time for Thursday Night Football and time to watch two of our Favorite Teams Beat the Shit out of Each other!! Thoughts!!!?!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Who do you want to win this one? I'm torn. I have trouble pulling for anybody in our division. I think I'll pull for the "gulp" 49ers to try and put a dagger in the Cardinals season. I think that would benefit our Rams more at this time.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who do you want to win this one? I'm torn. I have trouble pulling for anybody in our division. I think I'll pull for the "gulp" 49ers to try and put a dagger in the Cardinals season. I think that would benefit our Rams more at this time.
DITTO!!!!

10633.gif

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Technically the 49ers because the beat the Rams, but I would love to see Arians lose another.
Yeah but we get to play them again and at home and you know how the revenge factor often works in the NFL.

Q729

Legend
Yeah, I usually just tune out these divisional games we aren't involved in. I was thinking the same thing den-the-coach said with 9ers losing, since they got us. Still hate the crap out of both of these teams.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Pulling for the Niner's, this is a chance to bury the Cardinals. Saw a stat that since I think it was 2003 only 6% of teams make the playoffs starting 1-4. I'm for anything that improves our playoff chances. I believe this year!!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
The great thing is: One of these teams will be 1-4, (barring a tie). However, the Whiners are probably less of a threat....can't believe I said that. :headexplosion: Freak 'em both!!! :shooting::shooting::shooting::shooting:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
A tie would work. If not, I'm rooting for the 9ers
Yeah, me too. I need the Cardinals to keep sinking and sinking.
We'll handle the 49ers the second time around. That first game was just a shitty game in terms of game-planning and game-calling.
That won't happen again.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Will we see Drew Stanton doing any sideline dances this game?
I certainly hope not!

1.DrewStantonDance.gif