Thursday Night Football Eagles Vs Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I just followed this game a little online while working. Anybody have any opinions on either of these teams? I think we can beat either one of these teams. Not too impressed. Did I miss something?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just followed this game a little online while working. Anybody have any opinions on either of these teams? I think we can beat either one of these teams. Not too impressed. Did I miss something?

Eagles are a good team. Panthers are pretty inconsistent and have a really bad OL.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Do you think Watkins is re-signing for less?

Huge deep threat. Never have gotten a diva vibe from him. Outstanding hands. Productive.

Ah yes, it makes plenty of sense.

What is your logic behind this? It really doesn't make sense...We got a good WR cadre as it is.

Ram65

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bad play-calling and an overeager QB. It was horrible game management by both.

Should have tried the 58 yarder before the half. Only 5 seconds left so really nothing much to lose.

Ram65

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Eagles defensive line was pushing the Panthers around and allowing no room to run. They only lack good corner backs. Good offensive line. Wentz can run. Wentz can hold the ball too long but, they are right near the top in the NFC.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Eagles defensive line was pushing the Panthers around and allowing no room to run. They only lack good corner backs. Good offensive line. Wentz can run. Wentz can hold the ball too long but, they are right near the top in the NFC.
Dang. I wish we were 4-1 right now, and people were talking about what an incredible 1:00 drive Goff led for the win Sunday. Not the "Amazing Carson Wentz".

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Philly is the second best team in the league right now.

That was a good game, felt like a mini playoff game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is your logic behind this? It really doesn't make sense...We got a good WR cadre as it is.

Sammy Watkins walks. We need a deep threat. Alshon Jeffery is a deep threat. It makes perfect sense unless you're counting your chickens before they hatch with Josh Reynolds.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Do you think Watkins is re-signing for less?

If Watkins doesn't sign for less, I will be happy to see him walk. We have much more important guys to retain than him.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Sammy Watkins walks. We need a deep threat. Alshon Jeffery is a deep threat. It makes perfect sense unless you're counting your chickens before they hatch with Josh Reynolds.

So basically rob peter to pay peter?. At this point Watkins and Jeffery are the same entity if you look at it from a want/need perspective. It doesn't make sense. Let Watkins walk if need be, but use that to sign Donald, not get another receiver like Watkins.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So basically rob peter to pay peter?. At this point Watkins and Jeffery are the same entity if you look at it from a want/need perspective. It doesn't make sense. Let Watkins walk if need be, but use that to sign Donald, not get another receiver like Watkins.

It makes perfect sense if they decide Watkins doesn't fit with the culture.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Watkins doesn't sign for less, I will be happy to see him walk. We have much more important guys to retain than him.

Watkins won't be signing for less. Look at what we just paid Ogletree.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
It makes perfect sense if they decide Watkins doesn't fit with the culture.
So what makes you think Jeffery would match or sign for less "if" we let Watkins walk? If Watkins doesn't fit this culture what would make you think Jeffery will?

KDS73

Rookie
Philly is the second best team in the league right now.

That was a good game, felt like a mini playoff game.

Hard to argue with that at this point. I mentioned it earlier in the year after watching their win against the Redskins, but Philly's defense is legit. One-sided officiating was the only thing that kept this game close really.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So what makes you think Jeffery would match or sign for less "if" we let Watkins walk? If Watkins doesn't fit this culture what would make you think Jeffery will?

Jrry already said that if Watkins is deemed to not fit the culture then let him walk, and he said that he never got the diva vibe from Alshon. Alshon has always come across as a team player. I am already soured on Watkins. That me me stuff kills chemistry.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I missed the game. Can anyone give an unbiased critique of Wentz's play?
Tough, accurate, good runner. As others have mentioned, he holds the ball a bit, but I don;t see that as a bad trait unless you are turning the ball over too much. Wentz looks to me like one of the best QBs in the league right now. Good poise, good release and good velocity. He is ahead of Goff for sure, and he has a good supporting cast around him. Hell, their only loss is to the Chefs, and that game was close until the last couple of minutes. I HATE the iggles, but that team is legit right now. Who in the NFC is better??