Thursday night FB. Greenbay vs Chicago

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Anyone else watchin? We got the Bears week 3 at soldier field. Gonna be a tough one.

Looking forward to seeing our secondary match up with their receivers. Finnegan on Marshall to be exact :hehe: Gonna be a dogfight.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hellz yeah I'm watchin'.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Hellz yeah I'm watchin'.

lol Why'd I even ask :mrgreen:

Pretty badass rivalry I must admit. This crowd is going apeshit. Idk how they're even getting plays in.

On second thought they might put Fletcher on Marshall considering what he did to Megatron week 1.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah it's loud as fuck in that joint. Neither QB looks comfortable right now and Urlacher is just a shell of his former self. Kinda sad to see great players get old, really. He's still effective and all, but not the maniac I remember.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
X said:
Yeah it's loud as fuck in that joint. Neither QB looks comfortable right now and Urlacher is just a shell of his former self. Kinda sad to see great players get old, really. He's still effective and all, but not the maniac I remember.

All I think about when Urlacher get's brought up is the game they played in Arizona, the famous "If you wanna crown their ass then crown em!"

He was flying all over the damn field. It was one of the best performances I've ever seen out of a MLB.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Rams TNF this year is going to be fuckin awesome too. I've already got my ass out of work that Friday.

People pregaming all day before. Gonna be loud. Hope Kolbs pussy ass stays the starter lol.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
lol Cutler gets sacked 900 times. Bitches out his tackle. Then gets all fuckin day and throws a pick.

Can't believe these refs gave GB that 12 men challenge btw. Pitiful.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol @ GB having 10 points and 7 of them off of a fake field goal.

This is a defensive battle fo sho.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I wouldn't count Cutler out yet... 13 points ain't enough for that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There's been what ... 22 dropped interceptions in this game already? I've never seen so many blown opportunities in one game - from both teams.
"Dat shi cra."

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Young Ram said:
I hope they look this bad when we play them.

I would imagine not haha. They'll have 3 days extra rest/prepare time, coming off a loss, pissed, playing at home.

Hopefully we can get some ideas from this game though.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Username said:
Young Ram said:

I would imagine not haha. They'll have 3 days extra rest/prepare time, coming off a loss, pissed, playing at home.

I will be very disappointed if Quinn doesnt make any impact plays matched up on their LT Webb.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Its suprising that Cutler continues to struggle against them. You would think that sooner or later he would get over the hump, and he has improved weapons at the WR position this year. Thats gotta be driving Bears fans nuts.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
JdashSTL said:
Username said:
Young Ram said:

I will be very disappointed if Quinn doesnt make any impact plays matched up on their LT Webb.
If I were Webb, he'd get some look out blocks late in a sure loss, he was cursing Webb like a dog AND THEN consoled Marshall over a dropped TD.
Hell he even shoved him once,hard to understand how Webb took it.
Forte maybe out for a while .
But right now gotta beat RG