Thursday from Twitter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
The legend continues to grow…Chase Reynolds the first one out #ramscamp

Quickly followed by Harkey and Bayer #ramscamp

Givens and Coach Smith making their way onto the field….at least Chris is trying to get better #ramscamp

A lot more guys out earlier than usual. ..tight ends already hitting the sled #ramscamp

Looking at Oline….early indications are no Saffold #ramscamp

Saffold spotted in a ball cap, word from some reported is he could play in regular season.#ramscamp

Alex Carrington and Donald getting some technique work from Coach Wauffle, knocking down the oline’s hands #ramscamp

Far field has special teams and near failed has both the Oline and Dline working on drills. Jenkins working on the field #ramscamp

I will try and get of Jenkins at some point….looks like he has a zoot suit on instead of shorts #ramscamp

And For Party and Moni Britt still flashing his abs #ramscamp

For the first time the Oline is not going to run the hill today #ramscamp

Saffold doing what he did Monday. All the stretching and warm up exercises…wonder if this isn’t them taking it easy on a vet #ramscamp

Matt Daniels whom I still hope makes the team doing stretching exercises in a ball cap #ramscamp

William Hayes only doing stretching also #ramscamp

Conrath hits the tackling dummy so hard it knocks out his mouth piece #ramscamp

Defense doing lots of angle drills and thud tackling type drills. Linebackers getting worked by Williams #ramscamp

Dbacks hit the sled…..TJ especially hits the sled….hard. Williams working them over pretty good #ramscamp

Williams…”if you’re avoiding contact you’re in the wrong place.” #ramscamp

Dbacks have to hit the sled then chase down a bouncing ball…Joyner and TJ hit the hardest #ramscamp

[Joyner] has the smoothest, quickest hip flip/transition since Jenkins rookie year #ramscamp

Dline doing a drill where they have to hindsight through 3 tackling dummies and then tomahawk a ball off another dummy #ramscamp

Saffold and Hayes doing some running and other drills on the very far artificial turf field #ramscamp

Frank Bush really working the linebackers on angles and warding off blocks…Williams taking a lot notes behind the drill #ramscamp

Qb’s and skill positions in the middle running deep outs and go patterns #ramscamp

Spied Laurinaitis for the first time with a hat on. I have not seen Brockers. #Ramscamp

It’s 11 on 11 time on the middle field. .Start off working on the run game #ramscamp

1st and 2nd string going 11 on 11. The rest doing skeleton passing drills on the other end #ramscamp

They are cycling wide receivers to the skeleton drill when their unit is in 11 on 11. Pettis faked Tru down the field on a hitch #ramscamp

Quick has leaned some lessons from somebody in how to use his shoulder to drive off the corner on a break #ramscamp

Emory Blake whom I like just an absolute crap pattern on an out..rookie corner knocked it away #ramscamp

11 on 11 is all run reps….Pettis running some great routes today…don’t forget him #ramscamp

Regular 11 on 11 opens up with a check down from Sam to Benny #ramscamp

Reverse to Austin…..defense gets kudos for staying home #ramscamp

Last two times I have been here Quick showed some old troubling traits. Not today…highpoint a back shoulder fade #ramscamp

Hill’s play action fakes are really smooth and he sells it well #ramscamp

Last series for the ones on offense not so good…Sam overthrown Bailey and Long looks a step low vs Quinn. #ramscamp

I know everyone looks slow vs Quinn but Long looked off the last 4-5 snaps #ramscamp

This year Chase Reynolds gets a carry….Mark it down #ramscamp

Now Austin Davis with the stare down into a deflection #ramscamp

Coach Cignetti on the neat field working the Qb’s footwork and drop….Gilbert still does not look right to me #ramscamp

Woodard still in a hat, just spied him #ramscamp

Zuerlein whom has not always kicked in practice getting a few more reps today #ramscamp

No one within five yards of Quick on a double move to the corner of the end zone #ramscamp

Sam just threw a deep pick but it looked like Cook either quit on the route or ran it wrong #ramscamp

Hurry up offense drill. Cunningham and Stacy getting a lot of work in the passing game #ramscamp

And back to Monday…defense jumping offside #ramscamp

And Gilbert would have been sacked…..feel like the reserve tackles may not be on the squad yet #ramscamp

Sean Hooey resorts to holding vs Michael Sam and still gets planted on his butt #ramscamp

Ray Ray blitzing off the edge a lot, really looks good in that role #ramscamp

And the reserve defensive line takes turns padding their resume vs Hooey #ramscamp

Pettis with a really good day today….highlight catch in the end zone #ramscamp

Bayer with a nice catch. He is still my choice for #4 TE #ramscamp

Bayer as a move TE or HBack releases really well and gets downfield quickly…not an inline guy but he can catch #ramscamp

Stretching and the third string taking extra reps with Austin #ramscamp

Coach Gregg spent a long, long time watching and noting what the linebackers were doing in unit drills. Very critical at times

To correct and amplify some stuff....the one tweet got garbled by my phone. The cornerback I was raving about with the hip flip was Joyner.

Coach Williams was very active and animated during unit drills. He kept switching back and forth between the backs and linebackers. The quote about contact was when the DBacks went against the sled....the first guys up until TJ did not hit it to his liking.