Thursday football needs to go

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
Since Week 2, every game but one has been decided by at least two TD's. And the one that wasn't was 21-3 in the 4th quarter. Keep it around for Thanksgiving, of course, but enough of this unwatchable BS!

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Since Week 2, every game but one has been decided by at least two TD's. And the one that wasn't was 21-3 in the 4th quarter. Keep it around for Thanksgiving, of course, but enough of this unwatchable BS!
I agree. I just think it is too much and it's difficult for the teams to recover quickly enough from the Sunday game

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I disagree. If you don't like it, don't watch it. There are plenty of ppl who want football more than twice a week. Plus, the new Twitter stream is pretty cool. You watch high quality football for free and tweet with others about the game while doing it. Of course, if it's not your style, maximizing the screen is an option.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Hmmmmm I mean I didn't watch it tonight because I simply forgot that it's Thursday Night Football. I usually watch it though, the games can be slow but you just got to be in the mood.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Agreed, let's see how the NFL reacts to these abysmal ratings during the offseason.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Hey Thursday Night Football is better than watching this.......

CurlingSweep.gif

The irony is some people really enjoy this shi+.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know if there is EVER a good time and place to show a Browns/Ravens game. Eek
I'd rather have a game every Sunday in the UK/Europe instead of Thursday night but that's just me.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well, TNF is basically a way for them to make enough primetime games for every team to get at least one every season. That's why it sucks a lot of the time because it's where they put all of the teams prime time games that they would never put on SNF or even MNF. So in that regards I don't think it's a bad idea really. Otherwise, we'd rarely ever see the Rams in a primetime game lol.

JackStraw

Rookie
I like TNF. Only negative is forcing teams to play on short rest. Other than that, I like the chance to see every team on prime time TV and they're all divisional games. It's usually Rams only game on national TV and @ SEA could be a huge game for the NFC wild card spot and I want America to watch Rams dominance vs Pete Carroll and see that it's not a fluke!

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
YOU FORGOT THE BLUE FONT, RIGHT!?!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I like the idea they just need to choose better games , I think every game has been a division game which is cool but jags titans and browns ravens isn't too appealing

Ellard80

Legend
The problem isn't Thurday Night Football.. the problem is the NFL is filled with crap teams.

Ram65

Legend
Thursday Night Football or Thursday Night Lingerie Curling League or.

Olympics_Freestyle_Maria-Komissarov.png

Maria Komissarov, Freestyle Lingerie Skiing!

Psycho_X

Legend

I enjoy one once in a while. Helps open up my weekend when i don't have to break up my sunday and spend most of it pissed off.