Thumbs up/Thumbs down

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/126922/thumbs-up-thumbs-down-for-nos-2-3s
NFC WEST

i
Troy Niklas, TE / Kareem Martin, DE / John Brown, WR: Despite insisting they were going to be drafting the best player available, the Arizona Cardinalsappeared to draft for need in the second and third rounds. Picking Niklas was a stretch but it’ll benefit the Cards in the long run. However, Arizona’s two third-round picks, Martin and Brown, seemed to be better suited later in the draft. Martin will be a project while Brown will be fighting for playing time. Thumbs down
-- Josh Weinfuss

i
Carlos Hyde, RB / Marcus Martin, C / Chris Borland, ILB / Brandon Thomas, G: The San Francisco 49ers had an outstanding day. It started with a trade forBuffalo Bills receiver Steve Johnson, who becomes an instant key contributor. Hyde could be a steal and can help the 49ers in the short and long term. Martin could start as a rookie, and Borland could play for an injured NaVorro Bowman right away. Thomas is injured but is projected as a long-term starter. Thumbs up
-- Bill Williamson

i
Lamarcus Joyner, DB/ Tre Mason, RB: The St. Louis Rams had major needs at safety and cornerback and Joyner is versatile enough to help fill both. Mason was a bit of a surprise but the Rams are clearly committed to running the ball and he can help spell Zac Stacy. One pick filled two holes, the other feels more like a best player available choice. Thumbs up
-- Nick Wagoner

i
Paul Richardson WR / Justin Britt OT: Once again, the Seahawks do the unexpected, picking players not expected to go in the second round, but the staff has earned the benefit of the doubt. Richardson is a true speedster from Colorado at 6 feet, 180 pounds and similar in style to Percy Harvin. Britt was all SEC at Missouri (aggressive, mean and tough) but was not ranked as a top-10 OT.Thumbs up
-- Terry Blount

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm surprised the Cardinals didn't draft a QB yesterday. Carson Palmer isn't exactly what you call youth. Maybe they'll go Zach Mettenberger today.

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams will probably get one too.