Three very encouraging things coming out of OTA's...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
There's been precious little of real substance reported so far. Mostly because of limitations placed on the beat writers by Fisher. Not that I blame him, 'cause I would probably do the same things, myself.

But there are three very encouraging things I've heard that I found either reassuring or encouraging. Or both.

In no particular order...

Nick Foles has grasped the leadership reins of this O. That bodes well for the entire O this season. Simply huge.

There have been repeated hints from players and beat writers that Cigs is doing more than slight tweaks to our O. Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see a significant jump in production from our QB, WR, and TE corps. Perhaps our days of being out coached after halftime are over now. This could be a breakout year for Tavon, as an example. I see Foles changing more plays at the LOS, as well. Not saying we're gonna look like GSOT, of course. But more imaginative and unpredictable would sure be a welcome change.

I couldn't play the audio of Long's commentary re Hav, but I got the impression that Long felt that Hav could definitely play in this league. I'll take any positive feedback on any of our OL rookies wherever I can find it. The importance of a "fixed" OL cannot be overstated.

These are the only "solid" things we've heard from OTA's, so far, huh? Or am I missing something?

I look forward to any upcoming direct or indirect feedback coming out of OTA's.

Hell, my kingdom for a single CoachO camp report! Lol.