Three things that should give All Ram fans comfort and joy...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
In no particular order...

We have our GM/Talent evaluator in Snead.

We have our Head Coach in McVay. A HR Bill Walsh type hire.

We have our franchise QB in Goff.

Are there 3 more valuable assets that a team could possess?

Honestly, I wouldn’t trade any one of them for anyone else at their respective positions in the entire league. I’m serious.

And they’re all young! I mean, they could be contributing for years and years for the Rams.

We fans can now focus on enjoying winning seasons, lots of playoff opportunities, and maybe a few SB appearances with a win or two here and there.

Our 40 years in the wilderness have come to a screeching halt.

It’s downright exhilarating, you know?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought you'd say:
1] Offense
2] Defense
3] Special Teams

:LOL:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I thought you would say:
* Goff!
* Guuuurley!
* Donald!
:mrburnsevil::homercrawl:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Good points, but I wonder just how long Wade Phillips will be around, and who they have in mind to replace him. He's no spring chicken at 70 and he could hang it up at any time. I hope he's having fun and will stick around at least until they play in the new stadium. I'm sure he see's a chance at another Super Bowl in the near future.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope he's having fun

He sure looks like he's having fun... I think he really likes these guys... McVay, the other coaches... and, of course, the players. With the game well in hand, the cameras kept showing the players and coaches... they're all having fun! Who'd want to leave that?

Hey... when you're winning, everything's delicious.

As long as they keep together as a team like this, I could see him sticking around for quite some time.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Love the optimism, I really do. Lot’s of reasons for it. But let’s make the playoffs and see where it goes, before we start talking about multiple SB’s.