Three Reasons St. Louis Rams can Win the NFC West in 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
All I know is our RAMS are coming with bad intentions!!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good points. In summary;

1. SF is a dumpster fire
2. AZ not as good as advertised
3. SEA vulnerable where Rams are strong

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
4th reason: Arizona losses both their QB's again. I think Arizona is better then advertised.

Alan

Legend
LACHAMP46 with a screwed up timeline:
Hard to estimate our rivals weaknesses until I see them play....
Nah, right now it's easy to estimate their weaknesses and they are legion. After we actually see them play it will be much harder to say that. :LOL:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
4th reason: Arizona losses both their QB's again. I think Arizona is better then advertised.

I disagree. That points differential is a big one. 11 points is a ton of close games. Take away the tenacity on D alone and they lose them all. Bowles is gone, Cromartie and they lost Dockett. Plus their two QBs could be gunshy this year, especially against the Rams.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Seahags OL is a mess too. but because they have Wilson that won't be a problem? Lets see what the Rams D does game 1. Seahags OL is going to be exposed, Wilson will be running for his life.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
After these teams play us the first time this year, they won't be in as good shape as before they saw us!
And they won't want to play us again!!:LOL::snicker::shades:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I disagree. That points differential is a big one. 11 points is a ton of close games. Take away the tenacity on D alone and they lose them all. Bowles is gone, Cromartie and they lost Dockett. Plus their two QBs could be gunshy this year, especially against the Rams.
Agreed. They are going to have to score a ton of points this year IMO.

The division points/gm and points allowed/gm in 2013:

SEA
+8.7

AZ
+0.7

STL

SF

Kohl420

UDFA
Name
Kohl
Seahags OL is a mess too. but because they have Wilson that won't be a problem? Lets see what the Rams D does game 1. Seahags OL is going to be exposed, Wilson will be running for his life.
I mean I would agree with that prediction. Wilson has proven to be a lot more elusivise than Foles.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Agreed. They are going to have to score a ton of points this year IMO.

The division points/gm and points allowed/gm in 2013:

SEA
+8.7

AZ
+0.7

STL

SF

LOL everyone talks about how good their Offense is and the Rams outscored them? 20.2 to 19.4 I know they had some backups but the Rams had backups all season long.

…..

Legend

Exactly what I'm afraid of and how he makes a living, so I hope we have a plan for that.

azcards

UDFA

Bowles is the biggest loss. Dockett didn't play at all last year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
LOL everyone talks about how good their Offense is and the Rams outscored them? 20.2 to 19.4 I know they had some backups but the Rams had backups all season long.
Yep, that number is right. The Rams managed to score more points despite having backup QB's in there for a full season.
Being local i see most of the Cardinals games and when i say their defense often carried them to 11 wins i'm not bullshitting. They were ranked 4th best in Net team giveaway points off turnovers(behind Seattle, Green Bay and New England). That's outstanding. Their offense didn't turn it over much(17 times...4th best) and when they did make mistakes, their defense didn't allow it to turn into points very often. I don't know the numbers but Bowles' red zone defense was particularly good. He should be missed as DC in AZ.

But...despite Todd Bowles excellent schemes and being short-handed personnel-wise...I said all year last season that i don't think teams game planned very well offensively vs AZ all season, but that's just my opinion. I think teams gave up on the run too often vs AZ. I saw that almost every week, and they could be run on. The numbers sort of bear that out too.
AZ ranked 8th fewest in terms of opponents rushing attempts(24.8 attempts/gm) and among those other seven teams who faced even fewer rushing attempts....the Cardinals gave up 4.4 yards/carry. The most among those teams.

Them there was this bizarre habit of teams apparently not scouting Bowles' weekly 3rd down bring 8 and 9 guys on the blitz(I think it's called a Cover zero blitz). Lol teams just couldn't hit the hot read against it all year. It was pathetic. Lol.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Three reasons the St. Louis Rams can win the NFC West this year:

...................... 1, 2, 3. Our D line will change games !!...........................

images
images