thoughts on this "potential" move

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
:idk:

With no #46 and #78 how do we address other position of needs...I really like Tavon but damn!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Shawnbb158 said:
http://www.drafttek.com/2013-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp
(Edit: 4/25 4:30 EST) Intraday Revision 24B - Trade built into CMD. Bills trade #8 overall to St Louis for #22 (R1), #46 (R2) and #78 (R3). St Louis targets Tavon Austin.

We take tavon then olgeltree at 16 would u be OK with this or rather give up 16 and more instead of 22 2nd and 3rd?

I don't think we need to go up that far for Austin but if Fish and Snead think he's the guy then I could live with it.
But that's jumping pretty far for him and I do want him on the Rams.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Why stockpile picks to spaff them away that easy? If we sit tight we can get 3 quality starters with those picks. Is Austin worth that? This isn't the Atlanta team that gave up the farm for Julio because they were close. There's potential here, but lets be honest, it's still a rebuild.

That's too much to give up.

Shawnbb158

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ScotsRam said:
Why stockpile picks to spaff them away that easy? If we sit tight we can get 3 quality starters with those picks. Is Austin worth that? This isn't the Atlanta team that gave up the farm for Julio because they were close. There's potential here, but lets be honest, it's still a rebuild.

That's too much to give up.

As much as I want him ^^^^this. I'm OK with 16 and our 2nd but no more.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Relax everyone that's not going to happen the rams want to move down not up....take last years Dallas trade for example...Blackmon fisher loved didn't trade up so there u go

Shawnbb158

Starter
BuiltRamTough said:
Relax everyone that's not going to happen the rams want to move down not up....take last years Dallas trade for example...Blackmon fisher loved didn't trade up so there u go

I'm not so sure. I think the move up from 16 and then down from 22 is a VERY real possibility

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If they can deal their 22 for that instead of their 16, and then trade their 16 to move DOWN, then I'd be okay with that.
As long as it kinda-sorta-almost evens out.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The Dude said:
If they can deal their 22 for that instead of their 16, and then trade their 16 to move DOWN, then I'd be okay with that.
YES ^^^^^

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The Dude said:
Sounds good in theory, but I don't think anyone would go down that far, and it would cost the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd to go up where we need to be with the #22.

Then it would take 2 high 2nd's, or high 2nd, and 2 high 3's, so it would be very hard to find a team with that kind of combo, because we don't want 4 - 7's, agree?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Shawnbb158 said:
BuiltRamTough said:

I'm not so sure. I think the move up from 16 and then down from 22 is a VERY real possibility

You nailed it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rambitious1 said:
Shawnbb158 said:
BuiltRamTough said:

You nailed it.

No kidding. We got both guys we wanted too. Impressive.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Re: thoughts on this "potential" move

Shawnbb158 said:
BuiltRamTough said:

Les, what is your favorite movie? Thanks for coming to our board and answering questions!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
bluecoconuts said:
Rambitious1 said:
Shawnbb158 said:
BuiltRamTough said:

You nailed it.

No kidding. We got both guys we wanted too. Impressive.

And that my ROD Rams Bros is clear how all of our discussions and different opinions cohesively click on this site!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Re: thoughts on this "potential" move

I am shocked how many members here locked onto the players we were interested in.

Way to go guys!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Shawnbb158

Starter
Rambitious1 said:
Shawnbb158 said:
BuiltRamTough said:

You nailed it.

Haha it was a good night! Loved our draft!