Thoughts on Rams 1st round picks and depth chart?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
rdlkgliders making a mistake:
I never doubted you for a second Alan
I have this weird fascination with reading about players we pass in the draft especially when I liked them in college or they play a position we are in need of. P.S Martin seems to be starting for Dallas as well. GRob will be fine I just don't want him coming in to spell an injury.
It would be a mistake taking anything I say as the gospel because what with my bad vision and occasional flashbacks, who knows what the hell I read. :LOL: I'm pretty sure I did read that he was struggling though because like you, I'm also fascinated by the goings on of players I wanted to draft. I remember thinking "so much for my player evaluation of Matthews" when I read that about him.

Bottom line though, GR isn't JS.
upload_2014-9-4_7-12-16.jpeg

Alan

Legend
Yes. :rolleyes:

It's a worry I have in the back of my mind too. Of course I can never find anything back there when I want it so...

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I really only have one question, how do we draft a guy 2nd overall thats not going to start and seattle drafts britt from mizzou who starting for them at rt tackle. They also have a converted dt (sweezy i think ) at rt guard. wonder if this is too much to ask.

This sounds like great news for the Rams D line!:)