Thoughts on Niner fan(s)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What a douchecanoe. I have a friend from San Fran, and they (also LGBTQ) don't insult teams (granted, they don't particularly care too much about sports). I mean, it's one thing to be a fan of a rival team; it's another thing to be an ass. The guy you're quoting is clearly an ass.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Q: What do you call a 49ers fan who can remember their last championship?

A: Old enough to run for President.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I'm pretty sure we discuss twice a year what we think of niner fans. And pretty much everyday in between those...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams have won 2 championships since the last one by the 49’ers.

Season 3 Rage GIF by 9-1-1 on FOX

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I have never let on that I paid any attention to whiner fan rambling. I just keep hitting them with facts and well thought insults and they get upset. That's the way I've always wanted it... me laughing at them and them getting bent. That 1999 season was glorious.... so was last year. Fuck whiner fans.... maybe not all of them but 99% of them. And I'm cheering for that team that knocks their ass out of contention this year again.

download.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuck em and I hope it's another three decades before they even think about winning a trophy.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I met a decent 49er fan today. He knew what he was talking about and didn’t idolize Shanahan at all. He hates his run scheme and said that’s the reason so many of their backs get injured. He said it’s dumb to be using the same scheme and burning through backs every season and not realize that he should change.

dang

Legend
I met a decent 49er fan today. He knew what he was talking about and didn’t idolize Shanahan at all. He hates his run scheme and said that’s the reason so many of their backs get injured. He said it’s dumb to be using the same scheme and burning through backs every season and not realize that he should change.
“Decent 49er fan” is an oxymoron.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Bad year for the Rams. 49er douche fans had to wait 6 years to troll us. After they blow another playoff lead they'll be going into next year with an unproven quarterback who has a lot of flaws he needs to work out. They better enjoy this year while they can.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thoughts on niner fan? Is that like asking when was the last time you beat your wife?