Thoughts on New Orleans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Their defense is not the Vikings. I am not sold on saints defense, our o line needs to step up and give Todd lanes for run.

Brees will get his 300 plus yards. Goatta work some ball control and keep Brees off the field as much as possible. Key to winning NO will be ball control.

Gurley and the run game will be the opportunity because the Saints don't play the run well.

Saints are legit man. This is a huge game and I hope we measure up.

Are you suggesting sending the Rams some of those male enhancement pills @CGI_Ram gets online?

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
I'd love to win this game and think we have a 50-50 shot but if we lose and lose to Philly we still win IMHO finish 11-5 and win the division, in the wild card game. If we lose the wild card game this is still a winning season for the "no more 7-9 Rams".

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The less they are on the Field, the less there will be to worry about. Especially IF we can jump out to an early lead!(y);):D

That is exactly how we have beat them in the past. Make them one dimensional and then pressure the hell out of Brees.