Thought This Might Be the Case

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Joat said:
I haven't come close to trolling. I posted a link to an article I was asked to link. Then I mentioned the two Ram players within the article.

I didn't take any shots, didn't even imply anything. I just posted the most relevant quote and added context to the mention of your other rookie. If you want to take that as trolling then that's your prerogative, but I think it's a pretty big stretch on your part.
Nobody asked you to post anything about Austin. And your first post in this thread was absolutely an attempt at trolling. You're also being disingenuous if you're taking the position that you're not doing any trolling on this board. So don't get "butthurt" either. You're just being checked is all.

And that's my prerogative as well.

Gotta love the... what? who me? you got me all wrong - defense.

I doesn't the length of a int return determine the value or potential of any player?

OK... I'm all ears (or eyes as it would be). Just what WAS your goal with this statement?

As I said before, we openly welcome posters from other teams. There are several who have stuck around long after the Rams played their team. But with all that, this is a Rams forum built for fans of the Rams. The idea that the moderators or administrators have to allow you any kind of latitude as a fan of another team is laughable.

And because someone attempts to politely straighten you out about how to post on THEIR forum you call them "butthurt"? Nice play.