Thought 9ers had it bad. I was wrong. It's Worse

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Lol Burn baby burn. The one thing the Bears did right was have that epic comeback in week2 to set Levi's tone!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
7c90dbd732c1d56da6a32bc246f10fea9031ed95ae5a0be9c1c3064475281a7a.jpg

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Comedy how this stuff only comes out now when they are losing. I just would imagine how this "Evil Stadium Of Doom" fantasy would go over anywhere else. All other fans would laugh at such crap and instead point the finger squarely at the people to blame. Fact is the locker room has always been a problem because Hairball is a jackass that no sane player would want to play for, but they were too afraid to challenge him with the truth when he was winning.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I was just thinking today about how I'm glad the 49ers didn't resign Delanie Walker. He's having a heck of a year in TN... and that's without someone who can get him the ball. I'd be lying if I were to tell you that it saddens me that Vernon Davis hasn't been a viable option for fantasy football players this year.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
In 1972 Arrowhead stadium opened as a showpiece for the NFL. This was before the concept of PSL's existed, but not before the concept of stick it to the common fan when it came to seat location. My parents for years had field level seats on about the 40 yd line about 20 rows up at old Municipal Stadium in Kansas City. When it came time to pick the seats, the best they could get was corner seats in the upper deck about 15 rows up. That happened to a large number of the Chiefs season ticket holders. The Chiefs were 3 seasons removed from Superbowl IV and had just lost the longest game ever at the time to the Dolphins on Christmas Day 1971. The Dolphins opened the 1972 season at Arrowhead and it was quite an extravaganza, the Dolphins beat the Chiefs that day and went on to their perfect season. The Chiefs entered a long period of decline as many of their stars from the Super Bowl teams aged. Soon the team was not very good and within a few season the stadium was half full. I'm seeing a lot of parallels to the 49er's, new stadium, aging veteran stars, fans priced out of their seats by PSL's, and a coach who was wearing out his welcome. There are a lot of lessons to glean from reading these articles and looking at how today's NFL operates. WHEN, the Rams build their new stadium in STL, my fervent hope is they don't make the same mistakes and incorporate every means possible to give the Rams a true home field advantage.