Those are the Breaks ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
To me Arians is in a little bit of cover/panic mode. His nonsense after the game was just that, nonsense, smoke screen ect. He has a great D and a great DC but, that offense is one QB number 3 and is sort of on fumes. Not the situation you want to be heading into the playoffs with. To me they are the 3rd or 4th most dangerous team right now in the NFC. Can you really see them giving Green Bay and Rodgers a run for their money come play off time? The Cardinals O is in trouble and time is running out to get it straight.

fancents86

Starter
I don't think it's luck at all. Considering the team full of second and third stringers beats a team full of first round draft picks, talent and coaching won that game.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Coaching/game planning did in the Rams o line, that's for sure! A bit of luck with the ball bounces would have been cool but it still came down to the o line being outplayed and some less than stellar play calling!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Coaching/game planning did in the Rams o line, that's for sure! A bit of luck with the ball bounces would have been cool but it still came down to the o line being outplayed and some less than stellar play calling!
I would say bad O line play did in the coaching/game planning myself... but YMMV.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I would say bad O line play did in the coaching/game planning myself... but YMMV.
I agree with this but it don't explain why Barnes and Jones aren't being used in the place of Wells/Joseph! Unless they suck worse! :eek:

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Unfortunately, I think this must be the case. Can't think of any reason they're still riding the pine otherwise.
Then it seems that o line needs to be address in the first 2 rounds at least! :cry:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Then it seems that o line needs to be address in the first 2 rounds at least! :cry:
I wouldn't necessarily go that high with them, since we're supposed to have this great O-Line coach, and one would think he wouldn't need the entire line except Barksdale to be 1st and 2nd round picks. But I wouldn't mind drafting at least one of those positions high. Maybe look for FA help for the other position of need.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Is it just me, or is Barret Jones pretty much a joke? What is he even doing on the 53 man roster this past 2 years? He never plays.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Is it just me, or is Barret Jones pretty much a joke? What is he even doing on the 53 man roster this past 2 years? He never plays.
He's doing everybody's taxes.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
They recovered Mason's but Jenkins wasn't able to recover Williams'.

It's amazing, the Rams and Jenkins specifically had 3 turnovers in his hands and wasn't able to come up with any of them. I don't fault Jenkins for that, just the breaks. Game of inches stuff.