Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I got a text from Rich's daughter last night. It's been 2 years (today) since we lost our great friend.

She said that she was watching the NFL Draft last week and she noticed that Denver drafted a Tight End named Jake Butts. She laughed out loud, and then said the 1st thing she wanted to do was tell Rich... because she knew he would laugh his ass off too. She misses him so much.

I really miss him too. Send some positive vibes to Rich and his family today. I know Rich is keeping up with our crazy asses... he'll appreciate it.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I got a text from Rich's daughter last night. It's been 2 years (today) since we lost our great friend.

She said that she was watching the NFL Draft last week and she noticed that Denver drafted a Tight End named Jake Butts. She laughed out loud, and then said the 1st thing she wanted to do was tell Rich... because she knew he would laugh his ass off too. She misses him so much.

I really miss him too. Send some positive vibes to Rich and his family today. I know Rich is keeping up with our crazy asses... he'll appreciate it.

Rich was one of the first guys to welcome me here at ROD, he was such a cool dude, he's still with us right here.

I'll drink a beer in your honour tonight Thordaddy and send positive thoughts to your family, who must be missing you like crazy.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW

Can't believe it's been two years man. So glad we all got to do the game together in St. Louis.

RIP brother.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can't believe it's been 2 years already!! Here's to Rich!!:cheers:

Billboard.gif
Thordaddy.jpg

" Thordaddy!"

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Rich was an cool guy. Still kicking myself for not going to that game with you all and getting a chance to meet him.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Two years.... Wow. He really made an impact didn't he. It's a shame all the new members who will never know that crazy man.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The game we did was great. Meeting his family and each other. People traveled from all over the country. We all ate, drank and got to put faces with names... He did that for us. I remember when his name kept coming across the banner monitor they had. It was pretty damn sweet.

JRobinson

MiLB
May the Lord bless and keep his family. Prayers for them and their comfort in the name of Jesus.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Awesome guy! Even more awesome how a forum that we come to with a common interest can allow us to meet people we would otherwise never know!

A toast to Rich's memory and peace to his family.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I have to thank Thordaddy for my mere presence on ROD. Thordaddy emailed me and spoke of a Rams site where fans discussed All things Rams without getting personal. Thordaddy didn't mince words. They broke the mold when Thordaddy left us. Oh, and he introduced me to several great bands. The man rocks!:rimshot:

Sending prayers and good vibrations to Rich's family and friends.

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I know I have posted this before but this is "Thordaddy" Rich was and is an inspirational presence to me.

http://pages.lightthenight.org/gat/StLouis14/RichLaurensHalfFastWalkingClub

check this out me and my lil buddy Lauren, she's a wonder been being treated way more than me, spinal taps all the pediatric stuff cuz she's so small,,always smiles just a total inspiration to me we walkedthe halls together and sang songs to the other patients tried to keep the whole floor upbeat and thinking positive

bnw

Pro Bowler
Rich was a great guy. I miss him. I like to think he's having a good time on the Captain Moe!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's a shot of a bunch of us who went down on the field after the game. There were a bunch more of us... but not everyone stayed after the game and came down with us.

I had a great time meeting everybody! So glad that we came together like this for our Brudda Rich.

LOTS of members pictured here btw.

20150913_160138.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I used to live about 30 minutes from Thordaddy for many years. Unfortunately, I didn't know this... until I moved away and met him on a Rams forum. How weird is that?

Anyway... a few years ago I get a PM from Thordaddy;

"Hey, just want to let you know your White Castles (restaurant) burned down".

:LOL::LOL:

That particular restaurant was in the town when I lived next to him. Lol.

I miss Rich.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He is having a blast up in Valhalla watching us and the Rams! :cheers: to him and his family. Great man.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just text that pic to Rich's daughter so she could see it too.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rich was one of a kind, his whimsical responses combined with knowledgeable posts were truly second to none...Rich had an uncanny ability to take a sad song and make it better...God Bless Thordaddy!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rich was one of the first guys to welcome me here at ROD, he was such a cool dude, he's still with us right here.

I'll drink a beer in your honour tonight Thordaddy and send positive thoughts to your family, who must be missing you like crazy.
Good idea, I will drink one in his honor as well!